2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Show me the mass # of Bolles players that go to UF. You can go back to the 80s and 90s...to the 21st century.
Robert Pollard, all world RB/DB, who got kicked out of school around 1995, eventually signed with Nebraska after finishing up at Orange Park HS. Their stacked 95 and 96 squads that had like 10 D1 players didn't send one to Florida. [Edit, their center, Tim Hilliard signed with UiF] Travis Carroll was the #1 HS LB in the country back then and he went to Bama, but transferred to UiF after a few seasons. I'm not saying they've never had a player go to UF...but they aren't a pipeline. Bolles is a wealthy school. You are right in that regard.

Trinity isn't some UM pipeline. They've sent way more players to Top 25 D1 schools besides Miami. Trinity is all the way on the "redneck" Westside of Jax. That's not a knock, but if you know Jax, that's the Westside's rap. And for the longest Trinity had an absolutely terrible program.

Pyburn may come from a Gator family, but going to Bolles doesn't lock him into UiF.
You misunderstood me.
I was comparing the student body and stereotyping.

Bolles- Frattie-bound, Mom & Dad are alums, likely have money, Vineyard Vine wearing students with trust funds and private trainers
*This fits UF

Trinity - attend on scholarship, less educated parents who want more for their kids, 9-5 hard working parents, likely training their a** off at a public park with a “street trainer”
*This fits UM

Give me this Jack kid next week, though!!!!

You misunderstood me.
I was comparing the student body and stereotyping.

Bolles- Frattie-bound, Mom & Dad are alums, likely have money, Vineyard Vine wearing students with trust funds and private trainers
*This fits UF

Trinity - attend on scholarship, less educated parents who want more for their kids, 9-5 hard working parents, likely training their a** off at a public park with a “street trainer”
*This fits UM

Give me this Jack kid next week, though!!!!
This is accurate. Add Providence to the same categorization as trinity.

Advertisement
Listened to him on Manny Navarro's podcast. Really good kid. Here are my big takeaways as it pertains to his recruitment: 1) absolutely loves Cristobal and Salave'a, like borderline in love with them lol. 2) also loved the culture/vibe at auburn 3) has some family tie to auburn but other schools as well 4) would be a Gator if they offer, both of his parents went there 5) favorite player growing up was Ray Lewis

This truly feels 50/50, my guess is he goes to Auburn. Just think he fell in love with Auburn's campus, big game atmosphere, vibe, etc. If he picks Miami, it's truly because he's in love with Cristobal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

GIF by Originals

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back