2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Not so sure about the bagging part on this one. Do you see the kids back yard? Not too bad. It's not about money on this one. Ruiz has NIL's covered moving forward in terms of spending money anyways. Hopefully, Mario can sell him on the entire package, i.e. football, education and career ala Dan Morgan.
I don't need you to be sure about it. The young man and his family have been bagged and that's a fact. Doesn't mean he signs with Auburn we all know that, but I know a bag was dropped and received.

Advertisement
We should’ve stop entertaining him awhile ago when Miami was mentioned to be second preferably to a Florida offer SMH…He clearly used this Miami attention & momentum specially the love from fans to his advantage

were supposed to be visiting him tonight then going to Christian Miller’s house as well so idk where On3 is getting their info from.

Advertisement
30ED8058-B830-4894-9B7F-3C02B4923EF0.jpeg

Knock knee’d…. Do not want. Not a take.

Unless of course he commits.

Advertisement
View attachment 174369

Knock knee’d…. Do not want. Not a take.

Unless of course he commits.
Unless this kid is gonna put on 40-50 lbs and play DT… please let him go to Auburn. Don’t want him near the edge. Hope the best for the kid, but he screams portal material who ends up at App State, Ark State, or Vandy. Up to a month ago, Minnesota was his best offer. C’mon son. 🤷🏾‍♂️ Anyone who wants to 🤮👎🏾🚫 or whatever to my comment, feel free to do so… but it is what it is.

When you go visit a school this late and they STILL don’t offer you a scholly (FSU), and the school you’ve publicly announced as your dream school (UF) don’t want anything to do with you… along with his highlight tape… tells me all I need to know. SMH.

Last edited:
Unless this kid is gonna put on 40-50 lbs and play DT… please let him go to Auburn. Don’t want him near the edge. Hope the best for the kid, but he screams portal material who ends up at seasons App State. 🤷🏾‍♂️
emm kaay???

well i will go with Mario's evaluation and he seems to sure want him

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back