2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is a great photo.

So much discussion on this thread about country boys and "fit" and "culture".

Bottom line, not every white kid from the Deep South is racist, and some actually want to embrace more diversity as they move out of their parents' houses for the first time. After all, the ultimate goal is to make an NFL roster, and there aren't many that are majority-white.

Jack is standing there between a Pacific Islander coach and a Cuban coach. Smiling. Has UM in (at least) his Final 2.

Viva la difference.

Advertisement
I hope Pyburn fits in as well as another country kid who came to play here when Miami was much moar urban centric in popular culture than they are today...

Rusty Medearis, here he is wrecking shop in the 1992 OB where he had 5 sacks against a team that never throws the ball...

That's my dude right there. One of my ALL-TIME FAVORITES. I **** near cried when he caught that cheap shot. The Wild Man from the Ozarks...

You think people with money don't want more money?
You're telling me you think THIS kid is taking a bag, keep working at it...

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

Oh word which Miami players was he following and retweeting ? I mean I’d love to be wrong but I didn’t see that at all
Normally I dont follow these players on social media. Honestly I do not even use it that much. However, you can look at Twitter yourself and see how many people he follows that are Canes related vs Auburn related. He also follows several other figures within several other programs.

Let me know.

Advertisement
This is a great photo.

Bottom line, not every white kid from the Deep South is racist, and some actually want to embrace more diversity as they move out of their parents' houses for the first time. After all, the ultimate goal is to make an NFL roster, and there aren't many that are majority-white.

Jack is standing there between a Pacific Islander coach and a Cuban coach. Smiling. Has UM in (at least) his Final 2.

Viva la difference.

Listen bro; I’m not sure where ppl get their mindset or rhetoric from, but u r spot on.

Ken Dorsey is from Orinda, CA. Let me tell u guys about Orinda; Orinda, LaFayette, & Moraga CA is one of the most secluded, bougie part of The Bay Area to the point, to differentiate themselves from other surrounding cities, they named themselves LaMorinda. It’s not very diverse, like at all. If anyone knows Ken, ask him about the lack of diversity in LaMorinda. Old $ over there; yet here’s a young man that thrived thoroughly outside of his element.

Ppl act like these guys don’t have NFL aspirations. Lol. They r going to go w/ the program they feel gives them the best opportunity to reach that dream. Guess what? When u go to the NFL, it don’t matter what nationality, where u come from, if u like warm or cold weather…none of that matters. That’s what makes sports so great, it’s the ultimate melting pot, even for those who may have certain ideologies.

Sources tell me this kid is wrestling with the idea of playing in cooler weather or somewhere that gets hotter then a hoochie koochie

Advertisement
This is a great photo.

Viva la difference.
The kid goes to The Bolles school. The tuition rivals STA or A-H. LoL, this is not 1965 Selma, Alabama.

My White Grandparents are from Cuba, my Black uncle through marriage is Dominican. If they were all asked to fill out that graph based on the options of
Hispanic, White or Black i bet all of them would fill out Hispanic, you see where im getting at?? "Hispanic" is not a race. yet its
part of that graph like it is and btw what the **** is "International" is that a Race now too???
So until there is an actual breakdown of the Hispanic % slice by Race that pie chart is off as far as the Racial make up is concerned.

Also do you realize how many kids/parents are altering their ethnicity on these college applications for scholarship advantages??
And because of that id be willing to bet that a significantly large % of the students identifying as *Other, *Unknown, and *International or actually White
+1

Thank god someone knows how to read and analyze a chart. I was seriously worried that the UM education has gotten worse over the last few years.

The kid goes to The Bolles school. The tuition rivals STA or A-H. LoL, this is not 1965 Selma, Alabama.

Oh, I know Bolles. When I was doing my Tax LLM at UF, I taught Princeton Review courses for extra cash. Had to cover some SAT classes at Bolles when one of our instructors bailed out.

Advertisement
I have nothing to say about this kid or his film other than he looks like a high school movie bully villain that ultimately gets dumped by his high school sweetheart cheerleader in favor of the dorky
This is a great photo.

Viva la difference.
Or maybe he doesn’t give a crap what hue people are and he just wants to embrace some QBs heads and drive them in the ground.

Advertisement
Personally, I don't think this kid has a committable offer to either Miami or Auburn, and I'm not going to get upset one way or another about whether we get this kid.
Why do you think the kid doesn't have a commitable offer to either of the his two top schools?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back