2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
man if you can listen to the latest wide right podcast. interview with shemar stewart and jack pyburn. stewart was pretty lowkey, not a lot of interesting moments. kid has to be burned out with interviews and attention. the pyburn interview was fantastic. kid has a massive chip on his shoulder, said it's ridiculous at the notion that 1000 players are ranked ahead of him. seemed really in awe of our program and talks about a moment he had where Mario just facetimed Dan morgan as a moments notice so jack could talk to him. he was stunned by that and loved it. i mean of course im biased, but i can't imagine this dude doesn't choose us. i really hope he does. terrific, confident mindset. wrestling champ, etc.

Advertisement
Gaby Urrutia

"He told me that there’s a chance he comes down Sunday after his tournament depending on how his body is feeling. He went on to say that Miami is a great place and that his unofficial visit last week basically felt like an official. I’ve also heard this as 50-50 as it could get in recruiting."

This kid has the wild factor in him , to play physical D it’s much needed.

He’s looking to hit , Dan Morgan same mold just so physical it actually shaped his body to a hitting machine sad thing is the NFL just got to him physically being constantly pounding people.

This kid may not be a LB but he’ll unload on impact in the pit.

He’ll explode at college level

GOCANES

Advertisement
Gaby Urrutia

"He told me that there’s a chance he comes down Sunday after his tournament depending on how his body is feeling. He went on to say that Miami is a great place and that his unofficial visit last week basically felt like an official. I’ve also heard this as 50-50 as it could get in recruiting."
Feels like this visit needs to happen or he ain't coming.

I honestly dont doubt he really loves Mario and Joe S..but this sounds like Auburn all the way. If the kid chooses UM, he was coming the whole time and was trying to convince himself that maybe Auburn was the better choice by going twice.

I also wouldnt doubt that this kid ends up in the transfer portal at some point and goes to UF.. whichever school he chooses. Seems like he is just really in love with them.

Advertisement
Apparently he's about to get a big bump in the rankings. Have you seen his highlights?
I’m over it honestly. This is the most hyped 3 star ever. He needs his own phrase on CIS now. When non-blue chip recruits are playing with our emotions on a commitment, we’re getting Pyburned

Advertisement
I would love this kid to join our class. He seems to have those physical traits that just show up during a game. There's really no reason for a player to go to Auburn right now. They're not that good and seemingly not going anywhere any time soon. That makes me think that the kid wants to go to Auburn and that'll likely be his decision. I hope I'm wrong.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back