2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
It said he would commit on the show.. I guess he didn’t. That’s good news for us if he still visits tomorrow

Doesn’t he have wrastling this weekend and said he might be able to make it Sunday?

He isn’t taking an Ov he doesn’t have time

man if you can listen to the latest wide right podcast. interview with shemar stewart and jack pyburn. stewart was pretty lowkey, not a lot of interesting moments. kid has to be burned out with interviews and attention. the pyburn interview was fantastic. kid has a massive chip on his shoulder, said it's ridiculous at the notion that 1000 players are ranked ahead of him. seemed really in awe of our program and talks about a moment he had where Mario just facetimed Dan morgan as a moments notice so jack could talk to him. he was stunned by that and loved it. i mean of course im biased, but i can't imagine this dude doesn't choose us. i really hope he does. terrific, confident mindset. wrestling champ, etc.
That was what I was alluding to in the twitter space on Tuesday. Had a source I trust very much who’s involved with these kids too in florida but did not want to steal his thunder, putting exactly who Mario facetimed but the tea leaves were there. Jack and Mario were walking around and he asked Jack do you know who this is? Pointing to a picture of Dan, and before Jack even responded Mario was already with Dan on FaceTime. That’s a boss move. I’m hoping they work it out for him to make it on the OV after the wrestling tournament. I think Mario can close him if he comes on an OV. They like Jack a lot.

Advertisement
If I'm wrong ill man up and admit it...this is just a gut feeling I have.
I understand and not to get racial but Dmoney made a great point other day when we were talking about Jack. Miami has not done well historically with prospects that are white in the central and northern florida areas. They can buck the trend here though.

That was what I was alluding to in the twitter space on Tuesday. Had a source I trust very much who’s involved with these kids too in florida but did not want to steal his thunder, putting exactly who Mario facetimed but the tea leaves were there. Jack and Mario were walking around and he asked Jack do you know who this is? Pointing to a picture of Dan, and before Jack even responded Mario was already with Dan on FaceTime. That’s a boss move. I’m hoping they work it out for him to make it on the OV after the wrestling tournament. I think Mario can close him if he comes on an OV. They like Jack a lot.

The ol’ “white guy #44” connection

Two things stood out to me during Pyburn's interview on Sebastian Lane tonight.

1. Mario has Morgan's # on speed dial and was able to setup an impromptu Facetime (see @Geo305 info above)
  2. Jack said "us" when referring to Miami. Did not do that when talking about Auburn. I might be reading too much into this, but then again, I might not.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Two things stood out to me during Pyburn's interview on Sebastian Lane tonight.

1. Mario has Morgan's # on speed dial and was able to setup an impromptu Facebook (see @Geo305 info above)
  2. Jack said "us" when referring to Miami. Did not do that when talking about Auburn. I might be reading too much into this, but then again, I might not.
1. *facetime
2. It was a Miami led podcast, of course it was going to have a little bias.

That said, think we get him.

Advertisement
1. *facetime
2. It was a Miami led podcast, of course it was going to have a little bias.
Good catch on #1. Typing too fast. I fixed it.

#2, I didn't get the impression that he was telling them what they wanted to hear. He did spend a good bit of time talking about what he liked about Auburn.

8FD28E4F-1D71-4DB0-99D2-030CFF62794B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back