2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Different year. Same sh@t. Not sure why you guys do this to yourselves. Kid is going to Auburn

Advertisement
It’s very strange that no one knows if this kid is visiting next week. Jax stays having these late rising white boys

Different year. Same sh@t. Not sure why you guys do this to yourselves. Kid is going to Auburn
This comes to mind.
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 3.29.46 PM.png

I can see how some think it's racism, very minor if that. I wouldn't say it's racism though.

It isn't any different than seeing a white skill position player, thinking there's no way this guy is going to be a player over stud x. If you're Latin and have a soccer ball at your feet and there's a white guy next to him, most are going to think the Latino will be the better player before they even do something. Man of color on the track, you know people are picking them. Chinese on things, you're picking them. Nordic people on cross country skiing, better pick them.

It also isn't just about seeing someone or something for what they are skin color wise. It's completely natural to notice in skin color as it is to notice differences in everything in the world we see. Those differences are tells and signs at times, but it isn't all racism.

Give people a chance. People are so **** quick to label everything racism these days when it's part of our nature to notice differences in the world. It's how you react to those differences that'll define you.
This. Perfectly stated.

When I hear the diversity crowd complaining about lack of diversity in Pro Sports (which, depending on the sport generally heavily tilts one way or the other and never actually mirrors percentages in society), I’ll know they’re serious. Otherwise - they know what’s up, they just won’t admit it.

Advertisement
Why all he confidence that he will pick Auburn?
Because they have been rolling us this year on the trail. But imo it doesn’t matter. Probabilities going forward based on prior kids going to AU bear no relation to what this kid does. You flip a coin 20 times and it lands on heads each time, you still have a 50% chance of it landing on tails the next flip. All that said, I still think he picks Auburn. No inside info, they just been rolling us on the trail.

Advertisement
1/2 day unofficial to Miami after visiting Auburn and then a return official to Auburn.

Make It Clear Pop Tv GIF by Big Brother After Dark
Pretty sure his recent visit to Auburn was considered un-official...but either way...

I don't follow recruits the same as some of you, but it definitely seems like he has a high level of interest in the Canes.

Advertisement
Ya'll have lost your minds if you think this kid won't fit in at Miami. UM is a private school with a student body that is at least 80% white. Jimmy Murphy. Ryan Ragone, Parrot, Washington, and several other current white players fit in just fine.

If 2022 DE Jack Pyburn doesn't pick Miami it won't be for lack of cultural fit.

FYI, country music is also a genre I like because it is one of the most lyrically rich music genres. Not to mention country gals tend be on the thicker side 😉, so ya'll already.

#SoCountryLadiesSaveAHorseRideYourBoyP - (it's the remix baby)

Go Canes
It usually goes "I drink beer in my truck, watching chicks playing with pigs in the muck."

Ya'll have lost your minds if you think this kid won't fit in at Miami. UM is a private school with a student body that is at least 80% white. Jimmy Murphy. Ryan Ragone, Parrot, Washington, and several other current white players fit in just fine.

If 2022 DE Jack Pyburn doesn't pick Miami it won't be for lack of cultural fit.

FYI, country music is also a genre I like because it is one of the most lyrically rich music genres. Not to mention country gals tend be on the thicker side 😉, so ya'll already.

#SoCountryLadiesSaveAHorseRideYourBoyP - (it's the remix baby)

Go Canes

WRONG. Hav you ever even been on campus?

The enrolled student population at University of Miami is 37.6% White, 23.6% Hispanic or Latino, 8.18% Black or African American, 4.72% Asian, 3.42% Two or More Races, 0.124% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.0561% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders.

WRONG. Hav you ever even been on campus?

The enrolled student population at University of Miami is 37.6% White, 23.6% Hispanic or Latino, 8.18% Black or African American, 4.72% Asian, 3.42% Two or More Races, 0.124% American Indian or Alaska Native, and 0.0561% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islanders.

I'm no mathematician but something doesn't add up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back