2022 New ‘22 offer - Jack Pyburn - commits to UiF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fit?
We had a Cuban and an Iranian as offensive lineman.
You want to know how dudes fit in?

Runnin through a muthafckas face!!!
Dude can crank Toby Keith all day long in the locker room if he makes plays in P5 like he’s doing in high school.

I never played football. I played soccer and was in the military
Kicking *** and playing your position like it’s supposed to be played will get you more respect and be more of “culture fit” than being a 3rd stringer with dreads and gold teeth.

Pyburn comes here and starts knocking heads off and no one in the **** team will give sht if he comes n looking like the duck dynasty step
Child full of camouflage.
Its sad a soccer guy had to explain this on a football board. The ultimate respect is for ballers. I’m sure he might get tested some early on but they’ll figure out that wrestlers aren’t the guys to f with lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those interviews make me feel like he's headed to auburn but I'd love to see him be a cane

Being from South Florida I was actually surprised to find out Jacksonville is the largest city by population in Florida when looking into it years ago. Always thought it was Miami.

Years ago, when Jax was "more country", the City of Jacksonville merged with Duval County. So City of Jax is the ENTIRE county.

Big geographic size, big population.

Ya'll have lost your minds if you think this kid won't fit in at Miami. UM is a private school with a student body that is at least 80% white. Jimmy Murphy. Ryan Ragone, Parrot, Washington, and several other current white players fit in just fine.

If 2022 DE Jack Pyburn doesn't pick Miami it won't be for lack of cultural fit.

FYI, country music is also a genre I like because it is one of the most lyrically rich music genres. Not to mention country gals tend be on the thicker side 😉, so ya'll already.

#SoCountryLadiesSaveAHorseRideYourBoyP - (it's the remix baby)

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Its sad a soccer guy had to explain this on a football board. The ultimate respect is for ballers. I’m sure he might get tested some early on but they’ll figure out that wrestlers aren’t the guys to f with lol.
Yea I learn this hard way. Sophomore in high school, weight class, talking **** in a friendly manner about who can slam who.

I am feeling myself, I just put 40lb on over summer. I am in there putting up big boy weight. I see the weight he throwing, I am like " oh he dont stand a chance "

Unbeknownst to me, kid was on the wrestling team. We meet in locker after class. We lock up, next thing I know, I am looking at the roof and my feet dangling in the air.

My pride was hurt but we became good friends after that. 🤣

Advertisement
Dang I venture out from the Some name's to watch before it's deleted to find this gem of thread with amazing white kid discussion 🥴

He looks like Cane material to me, sign him up Cristobal!

Yea I learn this hard way. Sophomore in high school, weight class, talking **** in a friendly manner about who can slam who.

I am feeling myself, I just put 40lb on over summer. I am in there putting up big boy weight. I see the weight he throwing, I am like " oh he dont stand a chance "

Unbeknownst to me, kid was on the wrestling team. We meet in locker after class. We lock up, next thing I know, I am looking at the roof and my feet dangling in the air.

My pride was hurt but we became good friends after that. 🤣
****, I hope he bought you dinner first.

This happens every time we recruit a white kid. Some might say it smells like “reverse racism”, but if we’re being real its just racism lol
Yeah

I’m a white kid originally from the north that’s been to Miami many many times. It’s downright hilarious to read some comments people make that have clearly never left their own little bubbles

Advertisement
This happens every time we recruit a white kid. Some might say it smells like “reverse racism”, but if we’re being real its just racism lol

I can see how some think it's racism, very minor if that. I wouldn't say it's racism though.

It isn't any different than seeing a white skill position player, thinking there's no way this guy is going to be a player over stud x. If you're Latin and have a soccer ball at your feet and there's a white guy next to him, most are going to think the Latino will be the better player before they even do something. Man of color on the track, you know people are picking them. Chinese on things, you're picking them. Nordic people on cross country skiing, better pick them.

It also isn't just about seeing someone or something for what they are skin color wise. It's completely natural to notice in skin color as it is to notice differences in everything in the world we see. Those differences are tells and signs at times, but it isn't all racism.

Give people a chance. People are so **** quick to label everything racism these days when it's part of our nature to notice differences in the world. It's how you react to those differences that'll define you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back