Never forget the Tate Martell era

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He looked no different than the Florida game. This is the first player in Canes history who required only one snap to stamp himself as a reject.

If anyone can't laugh at Tate Martell as a 5 star recruit then I don't know what you are waiting for

He looked no different than the Florida game. This is the first player in Canes history who required only one snap to stamp himself as a reject.

If anyone can't laugh at Tate Martell as a 5 star recruit then I don't know what you are waiting for

You went to bat for OSU pulling him from Bishop Gorman last week. Stop it

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
16CF9472-6FD5-4929-A1E6-7A1E0AB7F65D.jpeg

Tate Martell probably shouldn't have been a 5-Star recruit because of his size and his HS juke moves tonight were funny to watch. That being said, he was still an elite recruit in HS.

OSU receivers would have gotten open for big plays. Miami receivers seem to like to watch the game go by.

Advertisement
Deserved at least 2 more series.
Didn't deserve any series. Took multiple sabbaticals during the season, then plays in the Bowl game? NO. Can't happen. Can't build a winning program this way. Can't reward this type of behavior. Same for Jarren skipping practice and threatening to tranfer. Bye.

I need winners. Winning starts between the ears. Get rid of weak minded players and staff.

Seriously, besides the OMG miracle 6 td's game what has Jarren done? Kosi has already been given plenty of chances.
The thing about that game is that he didn’t actually throw it all over the field into tight windows. Completed 15 passes for 250 yards. Okay. Nice game. Not really calling card type game or breakout imo.

Advertisement
Back