Never been more excited about Coastal

1Odette-Annable-75.jpg

Advertisement
You read all of that, and you see it as luck.

I read it, and I see a difference in heart, character, and will between the two teams.

Clemson is better coached, more talented, and their kids aren’t from Florida, which means they understand what it means to be tough.

If we played Clemson again, we’d lose by 40. We lost to the Gators and a 2-10 UNC team. That’s that.
Didn’t we lose that ACCCG something like 35-3? We were a couple of bounces Clemson’s way from 77-3.

This dude thinks It’s bad luck. Meanwhile Clemson is crushing Bama in national championship games, and like you said, we’re losing to Mack Brown’s 2-10 Tar Heels on the ocho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait and see how the team improves game to game.outside of 2017 season we've always seem to have a 4 game skid during the season.besides this team we have isn't ready to take on Clemson this year.think I've had enough of us playing someone tough then lose to them.I'm old school I want our team to kick Clemson and bamas a$$ and take names later.

Football games are funny - I was at the ACC Title game. It's 7-0 Clemson, we punt and they fumble in their territory, then we get a couple of penalties, and we miss a FG or it would be 7-3. Later Rosier throws about a 40 yard pass on 3rd and 5 and it hits #4 Thomas in both hands, he drops it. Feagles shanks a 16 yard punt in that first half somewhere in there while we maybe still stood a chance. The final straw was, they threw a long completion, their WR gets stripped, fumbles and one of our DBs has it for a second, then it pops out and back to the WR. After that the football gods felt we stuck around too long and Clemson left us in the dust.

I would have liked to have seen Herndon and Richards uninjured and playing in that game. If they don't get injured against Pitt, I think we win that game and either beat or make the Clemson game closer.

some of you guys are pussies. If you dont want Clemson I dont know why youre even a fan of this team or any team for that matter. You want us to play FCS teams every week?? Yall sound softer than the guy who suggested we move to Conference USA

Advertisement
Extremely unlikely mostly because our OL, which I think is a major weakness until proven otherwise. I also think that Ford, while better that Bethel, is no Willis or even McIntosh and thats what we need him to be so our DEs can tee off on QBs. Lastly, I'm not convinced that our team is generally coached well enough to rattle off the victories we need. Kicking game is terrible, 4&17, general stupid penalty stuff.
You, my good sir, are either blind or a glass is half empty kind of guy

You, my good sir, are either blind or a glass is half empty kind of guy
Whats more like friend, Manny's staff has all the answers in his 1st season, or that he needs some time to cultivate his craft? Whats more likely, Miami hit gold... finally, or have we hired another coordinator with no experience with a dollar store staff based more on who ya know rather than what ya know? You say glass half empty, I say I've read book a few times already, I've seen and done the math.

I think we can win the Coastal, also think we could also end up 7-5, team is just too young and inconsistent to really know how this season will play out.

Advertisement
Let’s win an ACC game before we talk about winning our division. Better yet, why don’t we see if we can beat an FBS school first.

Advertisement
Back