Never been more excited about Coastal

[]_[] swag

Sophomore
Winning the coastal always seemed like a ****** consolation prize, but idk this year I want to play Clemson. Only opportunity we have to play another legit football team this year and I want them to gauge how far we come as the season develops.

If we win the coastal and play Clemson tougher than we did 2 years ago, we get a lot of momentum going into next year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How about a bowl game against a top 15 team? If we are 9-3, we likely play a top 15-25 team and are ranked ourselves. Heck, 8-4 in the ACC likely gets you a top 25 team as the ACC sucks.
Until we beat UVA, I have absolutely zero expectations for the rest of the season. The Canes have given me blue balls way too many times to get hard at this point

How about a bowl game against a top 15 team? If we are 9-3, we likely play a top 15-25 team and are ranked ourselves. Heck, 8-4 in the ACC likely gets you a top 25 team as the ACC sucks.
Sorry, replied to the wrong post

Advertisement
Winning the coastal always seemed like a ****** consolation prize, but idk this year I want to play Clemson. Only opportunity we have to play another legit football team this year and I want them to gauge how far we come as the season develops.

If we win the coastal and play Clemson tougher than we did 2 years ago, we get a lot of momentum going into next year.
Yeah and we would still have about a month to pull there foot out of our **** before our bowl game.

Until we beat UVA, I have absolutely zero expectations for the rest of the season. The Canes have given me blue balls way too many times to get hard at this point

Attachments

• 9FC225E1-164D-4411-9B65-0DFAF9E4A414.gif
    9FC225E1-164D-4411-9B65-0DFAF9E4A414.gif
    766.2 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Football games are funny - I was at the ACC Title game. It's 7-0 Clemson, we punt and they fumble in their territory, then we get a couple of penalties, and we miss a FG or it would be 7-3. Later Rosier throws about a 40 yard pass on 3rd and 5 and it hits #4 Thomas in both hands, he drops it. Feagles shanks a 16 yard punt in that first half somewhere in there while we maybe still stood a chance. The final straw was, they threw a long completion, their WR gets stripped, fumbles and one of our DBs has it for a second, then it pops out and back to the WR. After that the football gods felt we stuck around too long and Clemson left us in the dust.

Football games are funny - I was at the ACC Title game. It's 7-0 Clemson, we punt and they fumble in their territory, then we get a couple of penalties, and we miss a FG or it would be 7-3. Later Rosier throws about a 40 yard pass on 3rd and 5 and it hits #4 Thomas in both hands, he drops it. Feagles shanks a 16 yard punt in that first half somewhere in there while we maybe still stood a chance. The final straw was, they threw a long completion, their WR gets stripped, fumbles and one of our DBs has it for a second, then it pops out and back to the WR. After that the football gods felt we stuck around too long and Clemson left us in the dust.
I’ll gladly play them again and see what happens. 🤷‍♂️ That’s why they play the games

CAnt be serious...We are worse than Syracuse and they beat them by 35, so it would be another huge embarassing failure

You are outside your mind. Maryland beat Syracuse by 6 touchdowns and laid an egg against Temple on Saturday. Suracuse struggled to beat Liberty. Syracuse is awful so far this year.

OP is another one that would prefer not to win our division.

Advertisement
Go back and watch Jarren against UNC. Best QB North of ****..

All we need is for our DBs to stop getting beat bad on critical downs and/or for explosive plays.

Baxa is acting a donkey so far this season. Maybe he's pledging to be in a frat and being hazed. **** is annoying either way.

Advertisement
Back