Never been more excited about Coastal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Have you noticed that everybody here has gotten programmed and has refrained from posting hot voluptuous babes. And we accuse UF of being Gaytors, LOL
lets change that ......
*****.gif

Advertisement
Fair enough issue with the defensive let-down, that I've posted as our biggest problem and main reason for both losses. Hopefully (optimistic) we can improve problem areas... and yes it's on the coaching staff... by the UVA game we'll see if they are able to fix the D. As for the offense I am more optimistic with Jarren but we may have to get the OL to do the most difficult of all tasks... to improve substantially.
I dont think we can improve substantially on the OL as those guys are not the physical specimens Ive seen playing at top programs. And even the biggest one (55) I saw him miss simple blocks against Bethune. I think the D will eventually look okay, and the O is already better than last year's I think. I think we are in for a tough year, but hopefully its the adversity Manny needs to become a successful coach.

Advertisement
Just for the sake of argument, why do you say that it's "extremely unlikely" that we go to the ACCC. Both UNC and UVA have probable losses especially to Clemson and ND respectively. For us the UVA game is real big... getting past them we could edge out the other Coastals and play for the ACCC... not a far fetched scenario imo.

ND doesn’t count in conference.

Just for the sake of argument, why do you say that it's "extremely unlikely" that we go to the ACCC. Both UNC and UVA have probable losses especially to Clemson and ND respectively. For us the UVA game is real big... getting past them we could edge out the other Coastals and play for the ACCC... not a far fetched scenario imo.
We're going to beat UVA by 14 @ home. That's my prediction. The D has to get better along with the O line. 9-3 @ the very worst.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back