Nesta with an interesting Tweet

Bethel, Ford, Martin and Miller this is your wake up call. Oh and Blissett will play in 2019 mark it down.

Martin needs more than a wake up call. He probably won’t even crack top 5 DT’s including the freshman coming in and Chigozie. That was a Kul desperation special, dude might as well leave and give us an extra spot. He isn’t even quality depth at this point unfortunately. He is going to be a RS Jr and him and I have had the same amount of PT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@nystateofmind
giphy.gif
Macho man is SAVAGE

Advertisement
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, OP thrives on canes negativity.

Knows if things go badly, he'll be allowed to post 20 bullshlt threads a day like he did when we were at the bottom just a month or so ago.

OP is the worst kind of negativity *****, just waiting for the next bad thing and praying for failure. The mincing cellar dweller is not really a canes fan, just a fan of continual online attention

OCC,
And he starts a thread “wilder gone?”. Knowing full well he’ll get clicks b/c are unsure if that means he quit the team, is transferring or is just retiring due to injury. He could have worded the title much different.
I want to kick his *** so bad.

Advertisement
OCC,
And he starts a thread “wilder gone?”. Knowing full well he’ll get clicks b/c are unsure if that means he quit the team, is transferring or is just retiring due to injury. He could have worded the title much different.
I want to kick his *** so bad.

I’m a lover, not a fighter.

😁

IF it’s about the grad transfer. It just goes to show the entitlement of south Florida kids, look at Bama they recruit 5 stars year after year and create competition.

Advertisement
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, OP thrives on canes negativity.

Knows if things go badly, he'll be allowed to post 20 bullshlt threads a day like he did when we were at the bottom just a month or so ago.

OP is the worst kind of negativity *****, just waiting for the next bad thing and praying for failure. The mincing cellar dweller is not really a canes fan, just a fan of continual online attention

100% Agree!!

Advertisement
Back