Nesta with an interesting Tweet

Mannys letting everyone know there will be competition at every position.you'll have to earn the right to play it's not an entitlment anymore.basically saying if you don't like or can't stand competition don't come here.finally got our coach who understands the :neonu:way in three years we will able to beat bama and Clemson type teams on a regular basis just like we did back in the 80s&90s&01.

Advertisement
Why assume it was negative? I didn't see it myself but if all it said was "LOL" he could have been laughing at the announcement. Maybe the kid had already committed and Nesta knew it - he may have been laughing at the fact it was put out as such a big deal.

IDK - I agree with those who have said Nesta isn't worried about anyone. Think this is a big nothing, honestly

It was his birthday. Could've been anything. Carry on.

C-OSVaFXsAAPsca.jpg

Advertisement
Mannys letting everyone know there will be competition at every position.you'll have to earn the right to play it's not an entitlment anymore.basically saying if you don't like or can't stand competition don't come here.finally got our coach who understands the :neonu:way in three years we will able to beat bama and Clemson type teams on a regular basis just like we did back in the 80s&90s&01.

Did Manny just learn this suddenly, hopefully he been teaching this last three years.

Advertisement
He don't need to quit if that's case. He needs to follow Gerald Willis lead and fight hard and prove he's the best man.

Did Manny just learn this suddenly, hopefully he been teaching this last three years.
What do you think way our defense has played the last three years should answer that.he didn't have control over the whole team then.

Advertisement
Op has sensitive feelings just like those who are like him.I always laugh at him he doesn't realize it but most the comments back at him are actually making fun at him.but the ignore button if you don't like the .it's negative reaction he and the others like him stimulates them.

Advertisement
Ezzard bouncing. Its funny how a lot of you paint whatever picture you want but the fact is there will be some kids that are turned off by a bunch of transfers coming in. Its just reality. It needed to be done this transition year but I hope its not the norm under Diaz. There will be years you need a plug in play at 1 or 2 spots but for the most part you should be building a program from bottom up.
Again, this is needed right now but I just caution anyone thinking we should be counting on/building from the portal.

Ezzard bouncing. Its funny how a lot of you paint whatever picture you want but the fact is there will be some kids that are turned off by a bunch of transfers coming in. Its just reality. It needed to be done this transition year but I hope its not the norm under Diaz. There will be years you need a plug in play at 1 or 2 spots but for the most part you should be building a program from bottom up.
Again, this is needed right now but I just caution anyone thinking we should be counting on/building from the portal.

What does Ezzard(who was at the bottom of the depth chart) potentially leaving have to do with Nesta(who is at our near the top of the depth chart) saying LOL?

Let's say the worriers are right and it is about Nnoruka, I read it as "I believe in myself and my teammates and don't think we need help", which I'm sure will just push him more. Not sure how anyone can twist that tweet into him being upset and wanting to leave.

Or as others have said, it could be about anything. It was his birthday.

Either way, I hope this thread is deleted/dies soon.

Advertisement
Back