Nesta with an interesting Tweet

Advertisement
Ezzard bouncing. Its funny how a lot of you paint whatever picture you want but the fact is there will be some kids that are turned off by a bunch of transfers coming in. Its just reality. It needed to be done this transition year but I hope its not the norm under Diaz. There will be years you need a plug in play at 1 or 2 spots but for the most part you should be building a program from bottom up.
Again, this is needed right now but I just caution anyone thinking we should be counting on/building from the portal.

So what..let him go. He’s a true freshman that’s already in the portal. His mentality is oatmeal. Hasn’t been on campus a year.

There's guys that will be starters because they're the best players, there's guys that will be starters because there's no one else. We started this process with too much of the latter. Thankfully, Manny is flipping the script. There will always be fallout in this type of process.

Advertisement
So what..let him go. He’s a true freshman that’s already in the portal. His mentality is oatmeal. Hasn’t been on campus a year.
Seriously by the time he’s eligble to play for another school he’d be receiving serious snaps here

Advertisement
I personally feel that if the OP really wrote that Nesta had his "panties in a bunch" over an "LOL" tweet, this thread should be deleted and the OP should be banned. That is simply irresponsible when the tweet was so vague. The program has a ton of positive momentum right now. Please do NOT recklessly create negative posts out of nothing. The Coaches, players and everyone else around the program are busting their a@@es to bring Miami back to elite status. Let's please have some respect for that.

Big fan of Nesta. Go Canes!

I personally feel that if the OP really wrote that Nesta had his "panties in a bunch" over an "LOL" tweet, this thread should be deleted and the OP should be banned. That is simply irresponsible when the tweet was so vague. The program has a ton of positive momentum right now. Please do NOT recklessly create negative posts out of nothing. The Coaches, players and everyone else around the program are busting their a@@es to bring Miami back to elite status. Let's please have some respect for that.

Big fan of Nesta. Go Canes!

Im all for a ban of the OP!!

Advertisement
Mannys letting everyone know there will be competition at every position.you'll have to earn the right to play it's not an entitlment anymore.basically saying if you don't like or can't stand competition don't come here.finally got our coach who understands the :neonu:way in three years we will able to beat bama and Clemson type teams on a regular basis just like we did back in the 80s&90s&01.

its going to take more than 3 years to beat those types of teams.

So now that Nesta is leaving, will he be sharing room with the recently departed Frierson?

Some of you guys have worse social media habits than 15 year old girls.

To the dimwits who downvoted this, I was not implying or stating that Nesta was leaving or even ripping him for anything....instead, it was a jab at people who overreact at these kid's comments in social media....learn to read better...thanks.

Advertisement
its going to take more than 3 years to beat those types of teams.
Talent is almost already here the ol,qb,and dl issues should be close to being addressed along with the other issues we have.we should have quality depth to where we don't have to depend on true freshmen to start or forced to play them before they are ready.

Talent is almost already here the ol,qb,and dl issues should be close to being addressed along with the other issues we have.we should have quality depth to where we don't have to depend on true freshmen to start or forced to play them before they are ready.

I don't see it. The talent is not almost at Clemson or Bama level. I see us winning the coastal the next 3 years, but we need to have 4 years of top 10 classes with atleast 2 top 10 classes before we can even think about beating them.

Advertisement
Back