Nesta with an interesting Tweet

Advertisement
Assuming this is about our latest pickup, I’m not sure why he’s upset. He’s going to be starting anyway, unless he completely falls apart and loses playing time to Ford or Bethel.

Advertisement
@nystateofmind
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Important off season for him. I hope he didn’t think the job was just going to be given to him. This ain’t the same Miami that you signed w big fella, we won’t be hurt and desperate for DT’s anymore under Manny.

#MakeTheCribGreat doesn't plan to leave any time soon. Dude will be at workouts in the am knowing he has more competition for playing time.

Lo was commenting stuff like shake my head on his Instagram live but then when a fan called him out and was like “why u mad he isn’t gonna take ur job” he said we have no idea wht we are talking aboht

Advertisement
Why do y’all think these guys can’t be talking about anything else besides football? This tweet could be about anything.

Advertisement
Let’s not feed any negative narratives fellow canes fans. Been proven how much we can affect. Surprisingly.

I’ll wait to see but adding a lot of these kids who are leaving their situations because of competition to then bring in to take other kids jobs may take a minute to jel. I could see some of this causing some drama. It is what it is but I would be a little cautious.

Advertisement
Back