Nesta silvera vs va tech

Advertisement
I don’t even watch other college games much anymore because it’s too depressing. I just like, go outside now....it’s so weird
Lol same man i didnt watch no college game i watched the yankees even hockey bruh. And i hung out with the fam i completely gave up

Nesta isn’t even close to being as good as Ed Oliver when he was a true freshman.

True freshman Tyler Davis looks better than

Dude got potential but he’s being way over hyped by some
Not many lineman regardless of classification are as good as Ed Oliver as a true freshman. You don’t see anyone getting 22 tfls but Oliver did as a true freshman.

Advertisement
Nesta isn’t even close to being as good as Ed Oliver when he was a true freshman.

Yea Ed was a special player he was ranked number one out of HS. Nesta would neevr be ranked that high coming out.

Whwn Ed went to Houston that right there told me Herman was the real deal. U dont get a guy of that caliber to go to Houston when hes being recruited hard by other top schools. Herman got those bags

Advertisement
Yea Ed was a special player he was ranked number one out of HS. Nesta would neevr be ranked that high coming out.
Nesta was the #2 dt in the country , Ed Oliver was the #3 dt in the country. In Oliver’s class they had some freaks at the dt position.

top 5 in 2016 was
1. Rashaun gary
2. Dexter lawrence
3. Ed oliver
4. Derrick brown

the top 3 already went 1st round and Derrick Brown is on his way of being a first round pick.

in Nesta class there was only 1 dt rated ahead of him taron Vincent and he was a 5 star. Nesta outperformed him in film and at a number of events though

Garvin struggles go back to mid-season last year. The first 6 games last year he had 11.5 tfls and 3.5 sacks. The last 7 he had 5.5tfls and 2 sacks. He has only 7.5tfls and 1 sack since the bc game last year. Thats 10 games.

Rousseau did mention how o-lines are keying in on garvin but he been fell off. Don't know what it is but it aint cutting it.
I think Garvin is talented but his play is too cerebral. He needs to play with more an edge/nastier. He is capable of producing much more than he has the last ten games. He needs to get nasty (same with Zion).

Whwn Ed went to Houston that right there told me Herman was the real deal. U dont get a guy of that caliber to go to Houston when hes being recruited hard by other top schools. Herman got those bags
Man I fully believe in the bag game but Ed Oliver is on a different wavelength than some people his age. I think he genuinely wanted to play with his brother at UH. Also it’s hard to picture Houston believing that a defensive tackle would be a program changing player (although he was 100%). That’s the best DT I’ve seen in college since Suh - and I thought Suh should’ve won the Heisman.
Oliver still hasn’t gotten his first sack yet for the Bills though for what it’s worth.

Advertisement
Man I fully believe in the bag game but Ed Oliver is on a different wavelength than some people his age. I think he genuinely wanted to play with his brother at UH. Also it’s hard to picture Houston believing that a defensive tackle would be a program changing player (although he was 100%). That’s the best DT I’ve seen in college since Suh - and I thought Suh should’ve won the Heisman.
Oliver still hasn’t gotten his first sack yet for the Bills though for what it’s worth.
I thought the jets shouldnof taken him.....now the bills are loaded and have a legit defense

Miami has a legit two deep dline but the coaches haven’t found the right rotations

most talented Coastal team has their season on the line in game 6
these coaches couldn't find the right thing to put on a **** PB & J sammich FFS !

Not many lineman regardless of classification are as good as Ed Oliver as a true freshman. You don’t see anyone getting 22 tfls but Oliver did as a true freshman.

Lol i can name 20 DTs including Nesta Silvera that would’ve done the same things as a freshman if they decided to play for Houston

Advertisement
We don’t have a good enough sample size to judge Nesta yet so not sure where all this comparison talk is coming from. Has the kid played 5 games yet in his career? I feel like this game was the first real PT he’s gotten besides the Wisconsin game.

Our DL recruiting has been just fine. Not sure why people are complaining about that. You guys must be bored. Rousseau, JPhillips have AA potential. Ford and Miller are beasts in the making once they get more reps. And Harvey has the look too. What more do y’all want?

Advertisement
Back