Nesta silvera vs va tech

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Like i dont know with him i havent really looked at him hard. To me hes the type that u look at physically and your like that kid has to be good.
Yeah I’ve been so butthurt this season I finally started to notice there are a couple of gems in there. He might be one.

Yeah I’ve been so butthurt this season I finally started to notice there are a couple of gems in there. He might be one.
The last game i noticed him a bit but i was drinking hard. I did tell my boy like yo 96 is that guy week one u said "holy *** who is that hes huge" but then he played like Jane. I did think he played better vs UVA but UVA reminded me of Malik Rosier tyoe at qb so it was like not impressive to win the way we did. U get what i mean right?

The last game i noticed him a bit but i was drinking hard. I did tell my boy like yo 96 is that guy week one u said "holy *** who is that hes huge" but then he played like Jane. I did think he played better vs UVA but UVA reminded me of Malik Rosier tyoe at qb so it was like not impressive to win the way we did. U get what i mean right?
For sure.

My standards are so ******* low

Advertisement
You can see Nesta’s helmet bobbing up and down after every play, talking the whole time. Though his time at Miami preceded me the last DT I have watched to play with that streak was Sapp.

You’ve gotta love that if the play on the field backs it up. I think his has, not that he’s been the dominant guy that Sapp was and I’m not taking the comparison that far but he has looked very athletic and seems to be playing with a lot of energy.

We did know about Greg...Miller though i called a Jag and im still with jag until i see it vs good teams which we probably dont play with the rest of the sched

Not a JAG but a project. Came in too heavy and unconditioned. He's made more progress than I thought for a second year player. Still should only provide rotational support. I think he only gets better and will be very important for us next year.

Advertisement
Not a JAG but a project. Came in too heavy and unconditioned. He's made more progress than I thought for a second year player. Still should only provide rotational support. I think he only gets better and will be very important for us next year.
I like what all 5 of the dts are providing. Even chigozie is flashing and making plays through the rewatch of games

Ford is coming off a wrist injury remember. He may not be 100% until next season. Silvera the same.

Advertisement
Back