Nesta enters portal

Advertisement
Yea...i feel you.

If him and Cess were to study it...he needs to go to a free playing , upfield system again. The Pitt's, Cincy or i wouldve went for a Pac 12 team like Utah, Arizona.

I really dont see what all the hate is about...Especially sinc eit opens up reps for guys they salivate over like Leonard Taylor?.

He did his 4 years and is a Um graudate...if he wants to shoot his shot elsewhere for a year betting on himself so be it.

I agree. I don’t have any hate for him at all. I’m just like, we’re not that deep on the defensive line, I’d take him back in a heartbeat.

I agree. I don’t have any hate for him at all. I’m just like, we’re not that deep on the defensive line, I’d take him back in a heartbeat.
I would take him back as well. If he needs to change up his attitude im sure a last year type of thing with Mario and the samoan can body slam his *** into real play.

Nebraska runs a 3-4, and statistically their defense has actually been solid under Frost. Their offense is terrible, which is weird when you look at what they did at UCF.

Nesta will start at nose & should look good there, he should get a Big Ten defensive lineman draft boost too

Lebby had a lot to do with that offense

Advertisement
Was he looking for assurances he didn't get? In a 3-man front (I know, multiple) he could get squeezed at SDE by Taylor, even JHH. Overmatched at nose? Whatever, stay away from Pitt & FSU pls.

I would take him back as well. If he needs to change up his attitude im sure a last year type of thing with Mario and the samoan can body slam his *** into real play.
That's what I'm saying. I'd keep Nesta on the team. If he's playing 20-25 snaps a game, you know he'll make a few plays and helps in terms of depth. He would also bring that grown man strength that you can't expect our freshman and sophomores to have.

Nothing to do with it.

Again there likely wasnt even exit meetings yet. I mean sh*t it said on the 15th any way. I played college ball i know how it goes. Typically you meet up with your position coach, or hc and they give you the run down or where your at amd if you should look elsewhere. He jumped in the portal B4 that. They do it again after spring as well. Which is why you see the most portal movement around January after bowl szn and then end of spring the next wave.

Also all that WEAKLING talk is funny considering we are desperate in the portal as well. Someof these fans need to pipedown. I guess Charleston Rambo and Jaelan Phillip;s were weaklings as well.
I hate the weakling **** especially since no one saying it could hang a day in greentree. Sometimes in life it’s not a good match or you need a change of atmosphere. Jobs are the same. Lots of Miami fans talk “canes family” then **** on players when they leave then say “they were at Miami first” if they make it to NFL.

Advertisement
Hope it’s a bargaining tactic negotiating for a better NIL deal.
5261CFB9-2691-4FC9-B543-1A499FD2077A.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Brooklyndee any word on the culture/attitude issues that have been mentioned about Silvera?
I'm not gonna get into ****ting on anyone. I've known nesta since he was a lil jit cause I've known his old boy since I was a jit. What I will say is nesta on the field is very different from nesta off. He's a good respectful kid. On the field he's standoffish because the way he plays his game is with a chip. It's a mental thing for him. Nesta was one of the few who actually did get along with Mandy even though they'd clash every now and again. He just needs a fresh start. Kid is more talented than he gets credit for. We just see him as what he could've been opposed to what he is.

I'm not gonna get into ****ting on anyone. I've known nesta since he was a lil jit cause I've known his old boy since I was a jit. What I will say is nesta on the field is very different from nesta off. He's a good respectful kid. On the field he's standoffish because the way he plays his game is with a chip. It's a mental thing for him. Nesta was one of the few who actually did get along with Mandy even though they'd clash every now and again. He just needs a fresh start. Kid is more talented than he gets credit for. We just see him as what he could've been opposed to what he is.

was going to say if you ever met Nesta or his fam they are all pretty sociable and cool ppl. Str8 island folks (jamaicans).
On the field ya right hes different a bit. Hes alwasys been that way.

Advertisement
Back