Nesta enters portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Congrats to him, I hope he finds success. I will miss his effort on the field and hope that the younger guys learned to have his motor.

Advertisement
While I wish he would have stayed he will do well there. For all the slander people often forget this kid was definitely a true Cane. He never wavered in his recruitment, trolled Florida with the stupid Chucky doll, and tried like **** to get the other three to follow him from AH.

Advertisement
I'm not gonna get into ****ting on anyone. I've known nesta since he was a lil jit cause I've known his old boy since I was a jit. What I will say is nesta on the field is very different from nesta off. He's a good respectful kid. On the field he's standoffish because the way he plays his game is with a chip. It's a mental thing for him. Nesta was one of the few who actually did get along with Mandy even though they'd clash every now and again. He just needs a fresh start. Kid is more talented than he gets credit for. We just see him as what he could've been opposed to what he is.
This is more in line with what I've heard about Nesta. I know for a fact he butt heads with coaches, even during games, but I also know the kid has looked out for his teammates on a couple occasions.

I was surprised to hear about the fighting with other teammates and that he was disliked by others.

Last edited:
This is more in line with what I've heard about Nesta. I know for a fact he's butt heads with coaches, even during games,but I also know the kid has looked out for his teammates on a couple occasions.

I was surprised to hear about the fighting with other teammates and that he was disliked by others.
It was said by some reputable people on here so it is what it is right?

Advertisement
Play To Win New York Jets GIF

Advertisement
Back