Nesta enters portal

You don’t need coaching to put in the extra training, lifting, speed drill with track team and basketball team or work the sled 6:00 in the morning and late night with weighted pads an shoes caring bags of concrete on your shoulders running in the hot summer doing these things year round .

Champions never have a day off , if he would have trained the was he motivationally spoke his domination would have easily got the attention of even the worst coaches as he was destroying opposition in practice.

BUT he didn’t , now reality has arrived in OH WHAT HAVE I DONE.

Champions do these things describe above or similar THE SEASON NEVER ENDS for the chasing rings .

Nesta is a good kid and he see the free lunch is about over and he’s a little late .

He’ll go back to his family in music for a job and he’ll move on .

GOCANES

Advertisement
"culture eats strategy for breakfast".

If nesta was "processed" for culture reasons, then "bye Felicia". I hate to lose him because he's usable depth. But he's replaceable.

With the portal, rosters can be changed very quickly. The 3 year turnaround is no longer a minimum with the portal. Dropping one culture leach and picking up a culture champion can change things very quickly. Doing that 5x in one off-season can transform your roster.

Silvera has played 41 games at UM, logging 105 tackles, 16 for loss, two sacks and a forced fumble. While playing in a scheme built for tfl and sacks by the DL. Which makes him Fords stats even more eye opening. We need difference makers on both lines before we’re anywhere close to being back.

Good luck to him.

Advertisement
This may have had something to do with it as well …………

1641657745636.jpeg

But poor culture is also quantifiable. It’s literally what’s talked about the most when it comes down to programs.

But listen, if u think that in yr 1 a new coach will magically create a new dynamic immediately, that’s cool 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 for ur reasoning.

History proves to be on my side, however. Whether it’s:
-Saban at LSU or Bama
-Richt at UGA or Miami
-Smart at UGA
-Mario at Oregon
-Tucker at MSU
-Aranda at Baylor
-Johnson at Miami
-Bowden at FSU

I mean etc etc, mutha fckin etc, history shows when a new coach comes in, it usually take 2, no more than 3 yrs to correct the wrongs of their predecessors. U act like we’re just getting a new coach; we’re getting a new playbook, new terminology, new S&C, a totally new personality. So if u’re trying to simplify the reason we should go 10+ is b/c we have a better coach for a team that “should’ve” went 9-3, u’re missing the mark. If we do go 10+ wins, hip hop horray, but don’t be surprised if we go 9-4 & look better in doing so.

All I’m saying if the latter happens, I don’t wanna hear the bytching of we should’ve hired Kiffin over Mario bull chit, b/c history shows that’s more likely than not. Give it a moment. That’s all.
Mostly agree, but I think 8 wins is possible and wouldn’t be cause for alarm. As you point out “looking better” is something to keep an eye on. It’s hard to quantify, but it matters how we get there.

But poor culture is also quantifiable. It’s literally what’s talked about the most when it comes down to programs.

But listen, if u think that in yr 1 a new coach will magically create a new dynamic immediately, that’s cool 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 for ur reasoning.

History proves to be on my side, however. Whether it’s:
-Saban at LSU or Bama
-Richt at UGA or Miami
-Smart at UGA
-Mario at Oregon
-Tucker at MSU
-Aranda at Baylor
-Johnson at Miami
-Bowden at FSU

I mean etc etc, mutha fckin etc, history shows when a new coach comes in, it usually take 2, no more than 3 yrs to correct the wrongs of their predecessors. U act like we’re just getting a new coach; we’re getting a new playbook, new terminology, new S&C, a totally new personality. So if u’re trying to simplify the reason we should go 10+ is b/c we have a better coach for a team that “should’ve” went 9-3, u’re missing the mark. If we do go 10+ wins, hip hop horray, but don’t be surprised if we go 9-4 & look better in doing so.

All I’m saying if the latter happens, I don’t wanna hear the bytching of we should’ve hired Kiffin over Mario bull chit, b/c history shows that’s more likely than not. Give it a moment. That’s all.
There's layers. There'll be kids being nudged out early. Then there'll be kids seeing the new way of doing business and will bounce , then post spring could be when things get interesting. It could be a mixture of both. It'll tak a couple years to douche this thing right but we're with a good start with some older guys leaving.

Advertisement
GreenTree AA. Looks like we have a new sheriff in town. The Samoan saw this kid and just chuckled. Time to get better boys...

Advertisement
We have the worst fan base. Wish the man the best, thank him for coming here and repping the crib, and hope he balls out elsewhere… that’s all that should be said. Everything else just sounds like some whinning highschool attention seeking bs comment.
Goodluck
People are entitled to their opinion. Kid was pushed as the next big thing and came up short. No pun intended. If you can't take criticism isn't an indictment on the critic....

Mostly agree, but I think 8 wins is possible and wouldn’t be cause for alarm. As you point out “looking better” is something to keep an eye on. It’s hard to quantify, but it matters how we get there.
Only 8 wins at least half the posters here would be mopes again. Not saying you are wrong. I will make no predictions until I see the 2 deep after fall practice. Some of those probably not even on the team yet.

Advertisement
Only 8 wins at least half the posters here would be mopes again. Not saying you are wrong. I will make no predictions until I see the 2 deep after fall practice. Some of those probably not even on the team yet.
its slowly beginning already. FSU lost to a fcs school, loses top recruits to fcs school and doesn’t goto a bowl. We upgrade the staff, commit to spend the money necessary to win, with a proven imo elite Athletic Director and the mopes would rather fly a banner over Green Tree then see the huge progress that’s happening.

its slowly beginning already. FSU lost to a fcs school, loses top recruits to fcs school and doesn’t goto a bowl. We upgrade the staff, commit to spend the money necessary to win, with a proven imo elite Athletic Director and the mopes would rather fly a banner over Green Tree then see the huge progress that’s happening.
The unfortunate truth FSU beat Miami which turned out to be the beginning of the beginning.

Advertisement
Back