Nesta calling us out?

When you consider the locker room culture and state of the program at Arizona State, this is funny.

Let me see if I can understand this. When Jayden Daniels' ASU teammates learned that Jayden was entering the Portal, they attacked his locker?

Yeah, Nesta is transferring to the right place. He'll fit right in.

Advertisement
Let me see if I can understand this. When Jayden Daniels' ASU teammates learned that Jayden was entering the Portal, they attacked his locker?

Yeah, Nesta is transferring to the right place. He'll fit right in.
Funniest **** is that Rattler was going to transfer to that clusterf*ck too but didn't because they were committed to Daniels. Not that I'm a big Rattler fan but now they have nobody and a big "culture" problem. Like you said, Ol Nestlé Bar should fit in fine.

Advertisement
Oh Well GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I spoke about a culture problem at Miami. Culture problems r easy to spot, especially if u’ve been a fan as long as I have. If ur team is more talented than the teams u face, yet u struggle &/or find ways to lose consistently, u have a culture problem. That problem is magnified when u see the body language of the staff & players by either looking dejected, or not giving af. Miami has had a culture problem, & any fan who’s objectionable can see that.

We also have had a “team” problem, where players & coaches r not on the same page. Either coaches have undermined other coaches by having a split, Def vs Off locker room, or forcing participation awards upon players rewarding mediocrity.

If fans demand better, that’s their right. If fans call out players or the team, that’s their right. U don’t want to be called out, then go to a school w/ no history, where winning 6-7 games is considered an accomplishment. U go & play at a blue blood school, expect to get called out.

In this culture of Drake-ism or “in my feelings”, highly ranked players r so quick to call out fans for their mediocrity. I’m sorry, but when I listened to that podcast, it sounded like a lot of revisionist history. Nesta earned the smoke he got by doing dumb chit like getting unnecessary penalties to extend drives, getting pushed off the L.O.S often, yet come in talking chit after every play. That’s not swag & that certainly doesn’t constitute 100% effort.

The fact is, The U reverted back to Suntan U right before our eyes. I don’t blame Nesta for his time here, & I hope he finds both success & happiness at ASU. I blame the coaches he was saddled w/; however w/ that being said, I do blame him for not being accountable. Acting like he was a leader when he wasn’t, & being co-signed by a walk-on is…well, let’s just put it like this: hearing Ragone not even know our history during that podcast was sad af, but it’s indicative of how far we had strayed away from “The U.” So that ‘signature’ on events that transpired is as valid as me getting a cat w/ a 520 FICO to co-sign on a loan. For fck sake, the Ninja didn’t even know about the T.O Chain. Lol.

U don’t want fans big chirping when they’re paying for tickets, TV packages the school is getting paid for, memorabilia, donations, paraphernalia, etc. then be better. One thing I look fwd to under Mario is this stoppage of always running to social media to post chit. U want the fans to shut up about a narrative? Go ball out, get drafted, represent urself, ur fam, & ur Alma Mater well, not using ur twitter fingers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back