Nesta calling us out?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot-20220217-170319-Twitter.jpg

93122374_10220330700125182_3127806183805550592_n.jpg

Advertisement
If you’re going to play at this level, you need to accept that fans want victory and aren’t patient with excuse making. I always thought of Nesta as a valuable player. But he wasn’t all world, we went 7-5, and now he’s transferring. How does he expect fans to react to that?

Good luck to the young man. Hope he does amazing. But his disappointment in the fans is misplaced.

Advertisement
If you’re going to play at this level, you need to accept that fans want victory and aren’t patient with excuse making. I always thought of Nesta as a valuable player. But he wasn’t all world, we went 7-6, and now he’s transferring. How does he expect fans to react to that?

Good luck to the young man. Hope he does amazing. But his disappointment in the fans is misplaced.

On top of which he "left" about 5 minutes after we hired a coach that (for lack of a better phrase) wants to make the crib great again, and will not tolerate the behavior that Nesta allegedly witnessed and allegedly could not tolerate.

Look, we have 85 players (more or less), and 84 of them have shown themselves to be willing to accept Mario's changes and standards. I understand Larry Hodges leaving, he barely played and was likely not going to play, there was really no need to spend the next two months in Camp Mario just to arrive at a foregone conclusion.

But the other 83 are willing to make the effort. Maybe pressure will burst pipes, but we'll see how that goes over the next 2 months.

Only one guy headed for zee hills. This isn't complicated. I understand why Nesta wants to spin things to his liking and perspective.

Best of luck in Arizona, Nesta. You were able to handle all the toxic teammates for years, sorry that you couldn't handle a few of us toxic posters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back