Negotiated Buyout

Peruche

Sophomore
Premium
Personally I think a negotiated buyout should be offered to CMR. At the end of year 3 and we are no better than the beginning of year 1. CMR looks defeated and I would think he would pause to think about it. A negotiated buyout at this point is a great business move for both sides. Offer CMR a little less than he would receive if terminated after next season.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Personally I think a negotiated buyout should be offered to CMR. At the end of year 3 and we are no better than the beginning of year 1. CMR looks defeated and I would think he would pause to think about it. A negotiated buyout at this point is a great business move for both sides. Offer CMR a little less than he would receive if terminated after next season.

This looks very reasonable to me and is what I believe should be on the table, too.

Since it’s reasonable, it’s a lock that it won’t happen.

Why would Richt accept a buyout? He knows this is the last stop on the Mark Richt coaching tour. There's no reason for him to do anything but wait them out and force them to pay a full severance.

Advertisement
Read those Blake James and Epstein statements again. Richt thinks he's got the approval of everyone he's accountable to.

This means no Canesfest where he'd have to face fans. I don't know if I'll be able to get a picture of my kid with Sebastian until he leaves and that's the real tragedy.

Advertisement

Signed,

Peruche

But Richt is too STUBBORN and ARROGANT to accept those terms. He's going to personally make Miami the " laughing stock " of major college football. And last night's embarrassment in Gotham City was just the beginning! Because Cane dude can look forward to Mullin's mighty Gators putting down a royal BYTCH SLAPPING on Miami come August 31st, ' 19.

Read those Blake James and Epstein statements again. Richt thinks he's got the approval of everyone he's accountable to.

This means no Canesfest where he'd have to face fans. I don't know if I'll be able to get a picture of my kid with Sebastian until he leaves and that's the real tragedy.
Not he think, He does have the backing of the BOT and Admin that is Miami's problem. They don't care.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Am not sure that UM can afford another "buyout".

Blake needs to simply force change upon this man. Fire the QB coach and hire an OC. Tell the new OC that he has 100% authority over the offense, and tell Richt that he if interferes, UM will fire him publicly and for cause.
that is the only way to fix this.

Richt thinks he can win, he isn’t settling.

Forgive the uninformed posters that don't understand Mark is playing Chess not checkers with Miami. Coach richt is going to collect every penny of his interest from his $1 million annuity investment in the UM IPF Fund; oh sorry I meant coaching contract with Miami.

Starting from 2018 season forward to 2023 at $4 million a year that is 2000% ROI.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Am not sure that UM can afford another "buyout".

Blake needs to simply force change upon this man. Fire the QB coach and hire an OC. Tell the new OC that he has 100% authority over the offense, and tell Richt that he if interferes, UM will fire him publicly and for cause.
This honestly seems like the best course of action.

Advertisement
Back