Need help finding a 2 bedroom for Steed and Jennings!!!

waynejr31

Freshman
Does anyone in here know of any 2 bedroom condos or apartments for rent in Coral Gables? Jennings and Steed are trying to move off campus and are trying to find something decent for around 1200 - 1600 a month. If any of you know someone that's looking for some renters, let me know. Might be able to throw in some Will Call additions on top of the rent lol!!!

Advertisement
I thought they had to stay on campus for the first year? Maybe that was a rule under the last HC.

Advertisement
Tell Jennings to cool it with the pizza and pie eating contests before he explodes.

Advertisement
Does anyone in here know of any 2 bedroom condos or apartments for rent in Coral Gables? Jennings and Steed are trying to move off campus and are trying to find something decent for around 1200 - 1600 a month. If any of you know someone that's looking for some renters, let me know. Might be able to throw in some Will Call additions on top of the rent lol!!!

I know there are some apartments in Sunset Place on US-1 called Sunset Club Apartments... right next to the Winn Dixie on the south side that are nice and are not too expensive. Good area. Walking distance from the restaurants and the movie theater.. I know some chicks who stayed there. There are about 2-3 apartment complexes in that same area... Its only about 5-10min south of campus.

Aviva, modera, and merrick park are all pretty nice and in Coral Gables

Double the budget

Man, I wish we had it like that. That's more than my mortgage lol!!! Thanks for suggesting, they might have to just stay on campus another semester and stack their bread but you can't tell these kids nothing when they got their minds made up already.

i remember when I was that way.

Then you learn.

I rolled my eyes when my old man would talk about how he knew more because of experience. I didn't value his experience. Experience was just a meaningless boring word back then. Then you find out just how smart your parents are.

They'll learn. We all do. Then we repeat the cycle and try to give our kids the benefit of our experience.

I know there are some apartments in Sunset Place on US-1 called Sunset Club Apartments... right next to the Winn Dixie on the south side that are nice and are not too expensive. Good area. Walking distance from the restaurants and the movie theater.. I know some chicks who stayed there. There are about 2-3 apartment complexes in that same area... Its only about 5-10min south of campus.

Ok let me look that up, thanks!!!

Advertisement

Ok let me look that up, thanks!!!

All good. Good luck brotha. Nothing better then seeing a fellow brotha doing right by his son and taking him to college. Salute to you.

does the school pay for off campus if you are on scholarship?

Yeah, and it's significantly more than what they pay if you stay on campus. I have to see it to believe it though. My son says its more than triple what you would get if you stay on campus. We will see in a month or two.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Aviva, modera, and merrick park are all pretty nice and in Coral Gables

Double the budget

Man, I wish we had it like that. That's more than my mortgage lol!!! Thanks for suggesting, they might have to just stay on campus another semester and stack their bread but you can't tell these kids nothing when they got their minds made up already.

i remember when I was that way.

Then you learn.

I rolled my eyes when my old man would talk about how he knew more because of experience. I didn't value his experience. Experience was just a meaningless boring word back then. Then you find out just how smart your parents are.

They'll learn. We all do. Then we repeat the cycle and try to give our kids the benefit of our experience.

You ain't never lied about that.

Check out the Sunwood Condominiums (4600 SW 67th Ave) and Ludlum Point (6880 SW 44th St)

Both places are 8-10 min west of campus and are affordable (~$1300-$1800/month depending on the unit)

Check out University Inn Condominiums right across South Dixie Highway from the school. I don't know what the rent is, but it's a nice building.

Advertisement
Back