Need help finding a 2 bedroom for Steed and Jennings!!!

Red Road Commons isn't half bad either. That said, if push comes to shove, and they can get into the UV, then that might be their best option for this year. I would also look into some of the houses around campus, you have local landlords and the like. Zillow and the Miami off campus housing database are good tools. I lived in a 3/2 house right off of Granada throughout undergrad and law school, the most we were ever paying was 2100 per month.

Advertisement
Red Road Commons isn't half bad either. That said, if push comes to shove, and they can get into the UV, then that might be their best option for this year. I would also look into some of the houses around campus, you have local landlords and the like. Zillow and the Miami off campus housing database are good tools. I lived in a 3/2 house right off of Granada throughout undergrad and law school, the most we were ever paying was 2100 per month.

UV you need to be a junior in standing to get into. Think that means completed over 60 credits. Think its to ensure the majority of people will be 21 at some point. Wouldn't be surprised to see the football players be waived past that, but doubt it happens.
But you are right, if they can get into the UV this year, they 100% should...at least for a year. It's nice to be right on campus, but not really in a dorm (cause the UV is basically an apartment).

Advertisement

UV you need to be a junior in standing to get into. Think that means completed over 60 credits. Think its to ensure the majority of people will be 21 at some point. Wouldn't be surprised to see the football players be waived past that, but doubt it happens.
But you are right, if they can get into the UV this year, they 100% should...at least for a year. It's nice to be right on campus, but not really in a dorm (cause the UV is basically an apartment).

Student-Athletes do get waived in regards to UV, all it would require is someone making a call. That said, who knows what the situation is in regards to availability.

put all the football team in the nice apartments in brickell.

have the families of each prospectice colombian, chinese, and arabian exchange students buy a 3 bedroom condo and donate to the university as a requirement for admission. we find 30 of these families (easily done) then we're set.

put all the football team in the nice apartments in brickell.

have the families of each prospectice colombian, chinese, and arabian exchange students buy a 3 bedroom condo and donate to the university as a requirement for admission. we find 30 of these families (easily done) then we're set.

UM isn't IMG

Advertisement
6 bedroom 5 05-244-4125 or Sergio 305-785-5794bath balconies and pool. $6000 month. 5641 SW 58 Court. Call Betty 3

Advertisement
Back