Need help finding a 2 bedroom for Steed and Jennings!!!

Check out the Sunwood Condominiums (4600 SW 67th Ave) and Ludlum Point (6880 SW 44th St)

Both places are 8-10 min west of campus and are affordable (~$1300-$1800/month depending on the unit)

I was also going to suggest those - those are great. But, might be too far from campus. I'm sure there are decent options across US1 near campus

Advertisement
Check out the Sunwood Condominiums (4600 SW 67th Ave) and Ludlum Point (6880 SW 44th St)

Both places are 8-10 min west of campus and are affordable (~$1300-$1800/month depending on the unit)

I was also going to suggest those - those are great. But, might be too far from campus. I'm sure there are decent options across US1 near campus

I lived in Ludlum. Its a 10 minute car rude to campus. MUST have a car to live there though.

Does anyone in here know of any 2 bedroom condos or apartments for rent in Coral Gables? Jennings and Steed are trying to move off campus and are trying to find something decent for around 1200 - 1600 a month. If any of you know someone that's looking for some renters, let me know. Might be able to throw in some Will Call additions on top of the rent lol!!!

What about the on-campus apartments at the south end between San Amaro and 57th? They should get the campus experience for a year, man. They are embarking on the best years of their lives. They need to slow down.

Advertisement
Check out University Inn Condominiums right across South Dixie Highway from the school. I don't know what the rent is, but it's a nice building.

Is that where Capriati was holed up?

ht_Jennifer_Capriati_mugshot_100628_mn.jpg

Advertisement

Yea gables point and Ludlam point are good options

Mr. Steed,

How is your son doing with the knee?

Will he be practicing on Tuesday?

Check out University Inn Condominiums right across South Dixie Highway from the school. I don't know what the rent is, but it's a nice building.

Negative, Ghostrider! Capriati was at Gables Inn a half a mile north on South Dixie Highway.

The legendary Gables from our UM message boards was forced to sell that little motel after the Capriati debacle.

Advertisement

Negative, Ghostrider! Capriati was at Gables Inn a half a mile north on South Dixie Highway.

The legendary Gables from our UM message boards was forced to sell that little motel after the Capriati debacle.
[MENTION=1071]Gables[/MENTION] has moved on to bigger and better things. He is currently a pilot of a cargo plane and recently flew a load of plastic dog poo from Taiwan to the Johnson and Smith warehouse.

does the school pay for off campus if you are on scholarship?

Yeah, and it's significantly more that what they pay if you stay on campus. I have to see it to believe it though. My son says its more than triple what you would get if you stay on campus. We will see in a month or two.

My daughter is a D1 athlete at another school on a partial scholarship and is moving off-campus and, yes, it's a pretty healthy stipend.

Advertisement
Aviva, modera, and merrick park are all pretty nice and in Coral Gables

Double the budget

Man, I wish we had it like that. That's more than my mortgage lol!!! Thanks for suggesting, they might have to just stay on campus another semester and stack their bread but you can't tell these kids nothing when they got their minds made up already.

My bad I thought you meant that much each

I agree look into gables inn, I know a few guys on the team lived there last year and liked it

Do you mean $1200 per person or total? I'd bet they get enough money from the school to cover at least $1k/month per player, I know this because the standard apartment in the UV comes out to $12-13K per person for the entire school year, and they definitely cover that cost. So if it isn't coming out of pocket, and the school is completely covering it, might as well get in a good apartment/house which would be at least >$2k/month since you have 2 ppl staying there. And if they really do get up to double for off campus housing, that means you can get an apartment for up to $4k/month without having to spend anything yourself. But honestly, you should see if they'd want to add another person or two. Because you'll get a better deal with 3 ppl or 4 than 2.

I know Gables Ponce is pretty expensive, something like $3k/month for a 2 bedroom, but it is very nice. Though, They have like 3 bedrooms for like $4k/month too. The more people you have living with you the cheaper it'll be. Also, It's pretty close. https://www.gables.com/communities/florida/coral-gables/gables-ponce/#amenities

Advertisement
Back