Nebraska wtf is going on

Advertisement
Answer me this how long has Nebraska been recruiting guys we're after?? Were they late in the game on some our targets?

If you build it they will come.
…...….
…...….
……...
Oh wait, that's Iowa - never mind.

I take offense to that.

A Robes coached Pop Warner team would beat Manny Diaz and his band of jabroni coaches.

100% convinced of this, and its not schtick. He's a bum.

In the heat of the moment, I may have said some things that are not true and for that, I apologize.

Advertisement
I tried to tell ya'll it's those plumper recruiting hostesses, not only do they keep recruits well fed and warm during their recruiting visits, the plumpers are also sucking the Kool Aid right out of those recruits during the visits. An then sending the recruits home with a goodie bag full of Fresh off the farm Nebraska Greenbacks.

Go Canes

These are the frontline types, then they handoff the recruits to the late night plumpers to close the deal!
View attachment 105313

1. Center Left- her attitude comes through in her posture/pose.
2. Second from Left- I think i see it.
3. Right- It's that look.
4. Tie; Right center & Second from Right- they look too nice.
6. Left- thank you for coming. We'll give you a call.

Advertisement
Yeah. They read a book called recruiting for dummies. Everyone but us has read it. Someone sent them a copy after they’re last game since they haven’t won anything and haven’t been bowl eligible. The book is short. Basically just one page.
It explains how you come out of nowhere to get recruits hat don’t want anything to do with you in places you don’t recruit at.
I’ll summarize it for you.
“Pay then and they will come”.
A school with no wins no bowl games in the middle of nowhere manages to pull a bunch of kids form the hardest place to recruit at; didn’t learn something in some online course. Clueless if you think they aren’t desperate. Same book ole miss read. The problem with ole miss is they didn’t read the sequel called “how not to get caught paying recruits for dummies”

Lmao facts

If your dumb enough to go to Nebraska or Maryland I'll pass
I guess there are a lot of stupid kids out there - let’s blame them.

Why do we not have 3-4 solid 3 star kids committed on the OL. I’m not talking Issiah Walker. That this corch watched this OL this season and has neglected this position plus CB, and to a degree LB too, is absolute mismanagement of recruiting.

Advertisement
We have three commits currently on the oline with Reed returning also. CB not sure what's going on linebacker we have Brooks and we red shirted a linebacker that was a 4* plus we have linebackers coming in the 2020. Nobody knows what's going to happen between now and National Signing Day in Feb. Not to mention juco and portal.

First of all we don't know that and second of all they have not been even good for a time frame long enough that a kid could "grow up" watching them dominate. It's ok I get it everyone is better than Miami but the only kids growing watching a good UCF team can't count to 20.
Wrong. They’ve been good ever since the had Blake bortles at QB. At least they are making the state proud

Advertisement
So they choose a program that went 5-7, has been as irrelevant for as long or longer than Miami, and who was, just like Miami, supposed to be better this year but was not....and it requires living in Nebraska. Sorry, but there's clearly some shenanigans going on over there.

this is obvious, unsure your point. Right now, there’s no benefit to staying home.

Advertisement
Back