Nebraska wtf is going on

Frost is a good recruiter and is selling kids on early PT and him turning Nebraska into UCF

For High School kids now, they grew up watching good UCF teams not the 2001 canes, so it resonates with them

Also Nebraska has a huge fan base, legit facilities and I’m sure is playing the bag game

Dawg no 1 in south Florida grew up watching good UCf teams..there games aren't even on tv. Maybe once a year lol.

They are dropping bags

Advertisement
Frost is a good recruiter and is selling kids on early PT and him turning Nebraska into UCF

For High School kids now, they grew up watching good UCF teams not the 2001 canes, so it resonates with them

Also Nebraska has a huge fan base, legit facilities and I’m sure is playing the bag game
It's all about bags. Zero reason to leave Florida for Nebraska otherwise. It's a ridiculous choice to make.

I’ll say this, when Bill Callahan was at Nebraska, I know for a fact that they paid a recruit 25k to play for them. So trust, it’s easier for them to drop a bag than it is for us.
My old neighbor (rip) is in the Nebraska Hall of Fame. Back in the day everyone got Cadillacs or something like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back