Nebraska wtf is going on

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nebraska is pumping a TON of money into it's facilities over the next few years, over $150M (compare that to our $30M, which was a struggle to raise)

They are also likely pumping a ton of money into recruits pockets to justify that kind of investment.

That 2013 team was legit. If it wasn't for losing to a top 10 south carolina team by a couple points, they'd have probably been in the BCS championship game
I'm sorry but UCF hasn't been good enough or decent even long enough for any kid to "grow up" watching them be good. They had a few good years and now they will return to to their rightful spot.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pretty sure Nebraska just invested a boat load into all new facilities etc. add in they sell out every single game and the town is actually not too bad. It’s clean and they love football.

Simple, Nebraska is dropping bags on south Florida high 3s and 4 stars..they doing some middle to bottom feeder CEC yomans work Rn

No offense, but I have followed high school recruiting for over 20 years and in all that time I have NEVER heard the words Nebraska & dropping bags in the same sentence before.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back