Nebraska wtf is going on

Advertisement
Some of y'all are some ******* losers, Nebraska is recruiting better than UM, it is quite obvious. They are building relationships, and going for kids who are good but not nationally recruited. For example Delancey and Francois, both good but they are not competing with Alabama and Clemson for those type of recruits.

Lies that dude is under 500 up there.. those boys paying money
It is not all that difficult to sell kids on the changes happening there. He started with a old style big 10 offense and (starting with Martinez) has made great progress in getting in the personnel he needs. The vision and the clear path to get there is more impressive than the state of our program where nobody seems to know what scheme, coaches or anything else will be utilized at UM in the coming years. This uncertainty is one of the biggest issues in landing top talent right now. IMO.

U think breska is getting kids off the merits of a 5-7 year they have every rea$on to make this frost investment work

305to954 I understand, being a member of this board conditions us to think this way, but I seriously doubt bags are involved when it comes to Nebraska football. I am well versed with Nebraska football seeing the Mrs. Peruche was born in Beatrice, Nebraska and raised in Omaha. My mother in law retired from the University of Nebraska (Lincoln) after working in administration for 47 years. There is a lot to like about Omaha, Lincoln, the University of Nebraska & Scott Frost. The way of life between Nebraska & South Florida are polar opposites and I see why South Florida kids can be attracted to it. On a side note, if you want to live a good life, find yourself an attractive mid western women. They have a totally different way of thinking compared to the women of the south.

Signed,

Peruche

Last edited:
Advertisement
There team is talent stricken, and the coach has a gem from south FL in Bootle, who went there and is shining. Had another FL boy there too.

You have a stadium that has literally 90k people, every game, every season, even if they only win 5 games a year, and you can go there and start immediately.

Also they have redic facilities, and I believe just committed another 150m towards upgrading an already crazy football facility.

I mean the team isnt that good, but I would say they have a lot going for it. I can see why a kid from south FL would want to go away and that would be an option. A cold af option at that but an option.

Rumor is Greene’s Grandma reaches out to FSU to see if they could up the offer and they declined. So he’s headed to Nebraska

I just listened to Larry Blustein on the Storm Surge podcast mentioning how it’s a bad idea for these SFla kids to go to a place like Nebraska due to the limited social thins they are around. He said some kids NEED to get out of Miami for example but not any of these kids committing to them.

My guess is multiple of these kids will be in the portal at some point

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why is that funny? Ucf would smash the **** outta us for a long time now. Just calling it like I see it
First of all we don't know that and second of all they have not been even good for a time frame long enough that a kid could "grow up" watching them dominate. It's ok I get it everyone is better than Miami but the only kids growing watching a good UCF team can't count to 20.

Advertisement
UM has a pop warner coaching staff. Why would they go somewhere to get worse coaching than they already receive, and that's saying something.

I take offense to that.

A Robes coached Pop Warner team would beat Manny Diaz and his band of jabroni coaches.

100% convinced of this, and its not schtick. He's a bum.

Advertisement
Back