Neal

There are some people here that don't understand that people change over time. I could care less what Richt's record is over the past 18 years or so. I want to know what is he doing lately and its simply PATHETIC!

Advertisement
There are like four South Florida OL from Dade-Broward should have been given offers over the summer, yet Miami didn't offer a single one.

Now we're here with our dycks in our hand. Its almost comical at the hubris of this program.

Again L-O-L at any fan thinking we were getting any stud recruits this cycle. The fall out from the class of 2020 should’ve clued u in.

This class will be one of the worst classes we’ve ever had, and Richt talking about needing quality depth and competition on the practice field just became worst. We’re going to lose some guys via transfer, too, like really good players.

This is a str8 chit show. We’re 2-7 against real teams in our last 9. We haven’t scored more than 30 pts against a P5 team on offense in God knows how long. We have a bottom ranked OL, a bottom ranked passer efficiency, a bottom ranked total offense; and the cold, COLD part of it all is that this chit show is being done against one of the softest schedules in the P5!

Fellas, our schedule was so soft this season that it was stated even if we beat LSU, the only way we were getting in to the CFP was going undefeated. That’s how soft our schedule was b/c the only other quality team on the schedule was Va Tech and now look at them!

So absolutely no kid w any sense of pride and wanting to go to the NFL would come here! Why would Neal want to be coach up by a guy who’s making a top 5 OT and top 5 OG coming out of high school IN THE NATION look like dog chit? Why would Crowley want to come here when we can’t generate a consistent run?

I’m a fan, but I live in reality. Not one of my teams have I ever been a homer of. I speak truth and deal in reality. Right now, right now we’re dookie and we have a coach that’s counting his days. It was a bad hire that I tried to get behind; but my homeboy that’s a Texas alum and booster warned me not to get my hopes up once the ink dries. He warmed me the word was Richt really wanted to retire but WE basically gave him a sweet deal that he couldn’t resist...a once in a lifetime opportunity to coach w his boy plus a shot to run the program autonomously. Thought he was hating, but it turns out he was right.

Strap up gentlemen, until something drastic happens, we’ll be feeling the same effects that Golden gave us.
Really good players transferring you say...

Advertisement
Would reach out immediately to Vince Murphy, Mark Fox, Kaleb Boateng, Adrian Medley from Pensacola and Maurice Smith, kicking the tires, seeing whats up and slapping down legit, commitable offers on the spot. Would see where we're at on those grades with Renato Brown. Would amp up the pressure on Washington, the Miss State commit and tell'em to **** or get off the pot.

We're like two weeks away from have nobody committed on the OL.

Drewny, please forgive me I’m not sure if you’re family or a friend, but you stated last time you spoke he was headed to Miami correct?

So he plays a game in Bama stops by to see academic advisors while the team is at LSU and that’s what seals the deal? Bama amazing academics?

-Family all Canes
-Cleveland Gary uncle one of Canes greats
-Half these kids don’t even watch college football on Saturday’s
- he could play day 1 at Miami or FSU
- Bama is a raciest town in the middle of country
- Miami is hottest city in america
- Mark Richt is having a bad year but is one of the winningest coaches in NCAA and has history of putting OL in NFL

All I’ll say I don’t remember EVER a time when a family member admitted that that relative took money. Obviously you will deny and say it didn’t happen, or maybe you don’t even know if it happened I’m sure it’s tight lipped.

So as I said streets talk and commiting on academic visit without Saban yesterday sealed the deal after he was all Miami. GTFOOH

This outcome was happening no matter what, even if we hadn’t lost a game

He never said he was all Miami. Anyone who ever said he was “All Miami” was full of **** and didn’t know what they were talking about. All those reasons you listed that are positives for UM are negated by us being 5-4 and at rock bottom right now but you are a homer UM fan so you are blinded by that. Nobody in their right mind on offense wants to come to Miami if they have the opportunity to go play at the Bamas/OSU/Clemson’s etc right now. Everyone in America except for some of y’all on this board understands why lol. Because we suck, but he should come because Miami is a “hot city”. Lmao fvck out of here.

“Hottest city in America”. You think a country boy from where Neal is from gives a fvck about that? Lmao and you say that like it’s some absolute fact that should be considered. You think a country boy like Neal gives a flying fvck about “the hottest city in America” according to you? What about winning a **** national championship and not losing vs Duke, Boston College, and UVA? Why didn’t you include those in your bullet points? Lmao at this ****, wtf don’t y’all understand? The kid wants to win, nobody wants to play for this ****. Bamas LT is off to the draft and a R1 pick after this year so he can play day 1 there and go somewhere and win and not be embarrassed on national TV against the Virginia Cavaliers. But no, he should come to Miami and get coached by Searles because Miami is “the hottest city in America”. Do you know how dumb that sounds? Lmao

“The streets talk”. This **** is getting tired every time a kid doesn’t come here. So the “streets” told you Neal got paid? Yeah I’m sure they did. Whatever makes you feel better at night buddy.

He never said he was all Miami. Anyone who ever said he was “All Miami” was full of **** and didn’t know what they were talking about. All those reasons you listed that are positives for UM are negated by us being 5-4 and at rock bottom right now but you are a homer UM fan so you are blinded by that. Nobody in their right mind on offense wants to come to Miami if they have the opportunity to go play at the Bamas/OSU/Clemson’s etc right now. Everyone in America except for some of y’all on this board understands why lol. Because we suck, but he should come because Miami is a “hot city”. Lmao fvck out of here.

“Hottest city in America”. You think a country boy from where Neal is from gives a fvck about that? Lmao and you say that like it’s some absolute fact that should be considered. You think a country boy like Neal gives a flying fvck about “the hottest city in America” according to you? What about winning a **** national championship and not losing vs Duke, Boston College, and UVA? Why didn’t you include those in your bullet points? Lmao at this ****, wtf don’t y’all understand? The kid wants to win, nobody wants to play for this ****. Bamas LT is off to the draft and a R1 pick after this year so he can play day 1 there and go somewhere and win and not be embarrassed on national TV against the Virginia Cavaliers. But no, he should come to Miami and get coached by Searles because Miami is “the hottest city in America”. Do you know how dumb that sounds? Lmao

“The streets talk”. This **** is getting tired every time a kid doesn’t come here. So the “streets” told you Neal got paid? Yeah I’m sure they did. Whatever makes you feel better at night buddy.

I love how you focus in on one of the reasons a kid would pick Miami that I mentioned, I never said that was the main or only reason for Evan. Let me ask you this, if he wants to WIN SO BAD why is he considering Miami and FSU???? Why isn’t it just Clemson or Ohio State? Odd that when I heard the rumor Of him someone getting the friends and family advanced deal in the form of (upgrade on church or home or however they choose to do it) all the big shots on 247 start putting in Bama predictions? Kids good enough to get drafted and play in the league at freaking Rutgers so this Bama is winning and I’m okay sitting 2 years is BS. He may have picked Bama either way but this no bags are ever exchanged with the Top OL in America is just like Mark Richt not admitting he Sucks at play calling

Lots of anger in your post also, I just mentioned some things and you blow up. Usually that’s insecurity on your end with defending Neal for whatever reason

Last edited:
Advertisement
I love how you focus in on one of the reasons a kid would pick Miami that I mentioned, I never said that was the main or only reason for Evan. Let me ask you this, if he wants to WIN SO BAD why is he considering Miami and FSU???? Why isn’t it just Clemson or Ohio State? Odd that when I heard the rumor Of him someone getting the friends and family advanced deal in the form of (upgrade on church or home or however they choose to do it) all the big shots on 247 start putting in Bama predictions? Kids good enough to get drafted and play in the league at freaking Rutgers so this Bama is winning and I’m okay sitting 2 years is BS. He may have picked Bama either way but this no bags are ever exchanged with the Top OL in America is just like Mark Richt not admitting he Sucks at play calling

How did Georgia sign 4 5* OL last year? Because they had one good year in the last 30?

Heads have to roll and we need splash hirings, at very least a proven OC. First Crowley and Neal, and then prob every big name left on our board. We are hemorrhaging FL five stars and it’s setting our program back years! Disgusting!!

To answer your first question, maybe he considered us until he saw how ****** we are, did you think about that? He gave us a chance, then the season happened and that sealed the deal for him to Bama. He may take his OV’s, because why wouldn’t he? He deserves that, but that doesn’t mean he is truly considering us any longer. He could just be doing a favor to his family, who knows. The kid was committed to Bama 3 years ago and backed off because he realized it was way too early and he was making a mistake. It’s not like Bama is some new thing for him. The kid gave the in state schools a chance and we blew it. Get over it.

He ain’t sitting for 2 years anywhere, he will play next year at Bama. Not saying he will start day 1 at LT, but he will play a ton.

And I’m not saying he didn’t get paid for sure because I have no idea about him getting paid, nor do you so stop acting like you do. Yeah kids get paid, but literally every time we “lose” a kid that is the first thing y’all scream instead of just sitting back and saying “Well, number 1 team in the country, multiple first round picks year after year, a staff that will actually develop him, maybe the kid is just making a good decision.”

But no, y’all just so matter of factly say the kid got paid like y’all have a clue when truth is y’all dont know a got **** thing about what the kid is getting or isn’t getting.

Our program is dead until further notice. Without the right coach, everything else is window dressing.

Advertisement
Losing Neal a cane legacy is a travesty wanted to be here if we just took care of business on the field future first rounder just a shame

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back