Neal

Advertisement
Lol, I'm not talking about recruiting trends though. I'm talking straight from the horses mouth of a player. It ain't always money either.

I’ll drop the Neal comment and leave it alone and Htown I respect your last post.

In general yes they get paid in different ways, some ways I’ve heard off from rivals or other people are:

Dad owns a street BBQ business and booster purchase the business for about 100 times more than it actually works

Rumor with John Wall has Kentucky boosters actually paid for him to attend by putting a ton of money into his local church that was a big deal to the fanily

Heard a players mom got a whole remodel of the house they owned and house was purchased by a booster for much more than. It was worth.

Those are some of the larger ways also gift cards etc.

I keep telling you guys it's not rocket science.

You are an offensive player, you look at the team's offense.

Alabama is scoring 40+ points a game.
We scored 14,13,12 in our last 3 games.

One offense looks functional, smooth, and explosive.
The other looks disorganized, clunky, and poorly coached.

One teams is winning championships and sending oodles of offensive linemen to the pros as high rounders, the other can't win their division but once every 16 years and has offensive players trying to walk on to make an NFL roster.

When you step back and look at the difference between the two teams, it is staggering. And an easy choice, even if the better team will show up with bags of money/cars/new jobs for your parents.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back