Neal

Because I know he wasn't offered. Bama doesn't need to offer money anymore. They win and blow everyone out. You need money to convince a kid not to go Bama.

This is false after Georgia raised the level last year Those Bama boosters have not been happy, but yes Bama still needs to offer at times and Top OL???? Just like Tyson Campbell didn’t receive anything last year 😂😂😂😂

Advertisement
Because I know he wasn't offered. Bama doesn't need to offer money anymore. They win and blow everyone out. You need money to convince a kid not to go Bama.

When you may not be starting 3 years from when you sign and the city is full of redneck raciests lol you still need to with the top kids

Tell Calvin Ridley and Shawn Burgess-Becker that they didn’t need any money to go to Bama and see what they have to say...Neal may have chosen to stay clean but Bama definitely pays recruits as do numerous of other programs...

Family is all Canes and Mama didn’t want him leaving, 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Drewny, please forgive me I’m not sure if you’re family or a friend, but you stated last time you spoke he was headed to Miami correct?

So he plays a game in Bama stops by to see academic advisors while the team is at LSU and that’s what seals the deal? Bama amazing academics?

-Family all Canes
-Cleveland Gary uncle one of Canes greats
-Half these kids don’t even watch college football on Saturday’s
- he could play day 1 at Miami or FSU
- Bama is a raciest town in the middle of country
- Miami is hottest city in america
- Mark Richt is having a bad year but is one of the winningest coaches in NCAA and has history of putting OL in NFL

All I’ll say I don’t remember EVER a time when a family member admitted that that relative took money. Obviously you will deny and say it didn’t happen, or maybe you don’t even know if it happened I’m sure it’s tight lipped.

So as I said streets talk and commiting on academic visit without Saban yesterday sealed the deal after he was all Miami. GTFOOH

This outcome was happening no matter what, even if we hadn’t lost a game

Our thinest position is o-line and we have 0 committed wow if this doesn't cost someones job

This is the **** that I just can’t wrap my head around. It’s almost like it’s being done on purpose..... I know it’s not but I really just can’t come up with any other reason why we have 0 OL committed?

Do not blame this kid at all for going to Alabama. Why the fck wold anyone want to play for a loser ***** like Richt? Weak *** beta male

Advertisement
Again L-O-L at any fan thinking we were getting any stud recruits this cycle. The fall out from the class of 2020 should’ve clued u in.

This class will be one of the worst classes we’ve ever had, and Richt talking about needing quality depth and competition on the practice field just became worst. We’re going to lose some guys via transfer, too, like really good players.

This is a str8 chit show. We’re 2-7 against real teams in our last 9. We haven’t scored more than 30 pts against a P5 team on offense in God knows how long. We have a bottom ranked OL, a bottom ranked passer efficiency, a bottom ranked total offense; and the cold, COLD part of it all is that this chit show is being done against one of the softest schedules in the P5!

Fellas, our schedule was so soft this season that it was stated even if we beat LSU, the only way we were getting in to the CFP was going undefeated. That’s how soft our schedule was b/c the only other quality team on the schedule was Va Tech and now look at them!

So absolutely no kid w any sense of pride and wanting to go to the NFL would come here! Why would Neal want to be coach up by a guy who’s making a top 5 OT and top 5 OG coming out of high school IN THE NATION look like dog chit? Why would Crowley want to come here when we can’t generate a consistent run?

I’m a fan, but I live in reality. Not one of my teams have I ever been a homer of. I speak truth and deal in reality. Right now, right now we’re dookie and we have a coach that’s counting his days. It was a bad hire that I tried to get behind; but my homeboy that’s a Texas alum and booster warned me not to get my hopes up once the ink dries. He warned me the word was Richt really wanted to retire but WE basically gave him a sweet deal that he couldn’t resist...a once in a lifetime opportunity to coach w his boy plus a shot to run the program autonomously. Thought he was hating, but it turns out he was right.

Strap up gentlemen, until something drastic happens, we’ll be feeling the same effects that Golden gave us.

Last edited:
He was never coming here with this pathetic coaching staff. I don’t care who is Uncle is, why would any kid in their right mind come play for our dumbass head coach and his staff of nobodies?

Advertisement
We will not land elite kids until we win 10 plus games per year which we will do easily in the ACC when we get the coach and QB.

Once that happens we can begin to land the Evan Neals of the world. Next year with the right OC or new offensive minded head coach we should be able to achieve that.

QB Williams
RB Lingard Homer Dallas davis
WR hightower cager Njoku
WR Thomas Wiggins Payton
WR Pope Harley ezzard
TE Jordan Mallory Hodges
LT Campbell Herbert
LG Reed Hillary
C Mahoney Gaynor
RG Donaldson
RT Scaife

DE Rosseau Patchan Williams
DT Bethel Ford
DT Silvera Miller
DE Garvin Joyner Harvey
LB Shaq Jennings
LB Pinckney Steed
Striker Finely McCloud Smith
CB Bandy Bethel Couch
CB Ivey Blades Brownlee
S Carter frierson
S Hall K Smith

Baxa
JUCO punter

Add another LT and DT juco and we should be a 10 win team with the right offensive schemes

**** Bama man this is getting lame. Like a video game on easy. Get whoever then want whenever they want, regardless of prior “love” shown, or where they’re from, or depth charts, etc. **** isn’t even suspenseful.

i had the most tempered of expectations. But not this. No one in earth was expecting cmr to lose 4 games by year 3 to these midgets.

Advertisement
Back