Neal

So, Neal, who has been labeled as a recruit that keeps everything close to the vest and doesn't let anyone know what he is doing, supposedly has told enough people that he's a silent commit to Alabama? Um ok.

Advertisement
Smart decision at this point. Hurts to say this, but it’s the truth. I would not let my own son commit to this program at this time, and I’ve lived, breathed, and bled Miami Hurricanes football all my life.

Fire Coach Richt.

Now.

This. I felt the same way. I wouldnt let my boy play here either. Especially if he played offense. It's a mess right now. They are playing with kids futures

Because I know he wasn't offered. Bama doesn't need to offer money anymore. They win and blow everyone out. You need money to convince a kid not to go Bama.

Tell Calvin Ridley and Shawn Burgess-Becker that they didn’t need any money to go to Bama and see what they have to say...Neal may have chosen to stay clean but Bama definitely pays recruits as do numerous of other programs...

Because I know he wasn't offered. Bama doesn't need to offer money anymore. They win and blow everyone out. You need money to convince a kid not to go Bama.
I’m assuming the family would keep it on the hush and not tell peeps like the strength and conditioning coach at their school.

Advertisement
An already weak 2019 class takes another hit. This was the most important recruit.

Our thinest position is o-line and we have 0 committed wow if this doesn't cost someones job

Advertisement
This aint news. His moms basically said in that interview the other day he going to bama.

Advertisement
He will soon per my boy at IMG. He visited Bama with his parents after the Hoover game and did an Academic tour then met with the coaches when they got back into town last night. Committed this Morning.
Did the academic tour include giving him a box of crayola crayons and a color book saying you get A's long as you keep it in the lines?

Tell Calvin Ridley and Shawn Burgess-Becker that they didn’t need any money to go to Bama and see what they have to say...Neal may have chosen to stay clean but Bama definitely pays recruits as do numerous of other programs...
Ridley scored 20 in my fantasy today,

Advertisement
Might as well fire Richt, this recuiting class going to suck. Be lucky to finish with a top 25 class at this point.

Advertisement
Back