MEGA NCAA Tournament - Omaha Schedule on page 19

Advertisement
That felt like a get right game for UF. Offense had been struggling mightily, and now has the monkey off their back. Hope I’m wrong, but it feels like UF wins big tomorrow. Skenes is LSU’s only chance. How many pitches does he have in him?

Advertisement
Hate both of these teams. But LSU baseball is the luckiest program in history. Glad they got a record set against them. Hope the umpires win tomorrow.

That felt like a get right game for UF. Offense had been struggling mightily, and now has the monkey off their back. Hope I’m wrong, but it feels like UF wins big tomorrow. Skenes is LSU’s only chance. How many pitches does he have in him?
Not too many. His slot bonus is worth about 9 million.

Even if you totally hate LSU (an easy thing to do) ...

Please remember it's our sworn patriotic duty in Game 3 to root against the gator and for this result ⬇️

Screen-Shot-2018-09-09-at-9-05-33-AM.webp
1795233765-a5004153a5.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
highest level of play I can remember in Omaha in quite some time. Definitely since they’ve moved over from Roseblatt at the very least. The sport is in a very good place right now…. Unfortunately our canes are not

Advertisement
The good news is the Gators are losing. The bad news is LSU is winning. That and we got sloppy thirds on a head coach.

Very upset WF absolutely **** the bed so I could actively root for a team. THe only silver lining is seeing UF not winning. However, seeing LSU bring home another Nat’l Title on a big stage irks me

Advertisement
Back