MEGA NCAA Tournament - Omaha Schedule on page 19

Advertisement
Or play for championships......
I suppose. LSU is a baseball blue blood but Nc State almost played for the National Championship in 2021 (screwed vs Vandy) and last year they just hit a rough patch with a few injuries or prob would have been a threat again.

So yeah I guess…easier path. But in 2023 I just don’t believe many kids really care about that up front. It’s a nice reward in the end. But maybe he’s different. Def seems like a blue collar kid. Give me a Kyle Schwarber feel long term.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Correct I had them mixed up. It would help explain his 0-fer this week.

Yeah; Kurtz is legit one helluva hitter. Wilken gets all the attention, but Kurtz played a huge role in protecting him by flexing his own bat. They were a modern day, collegiate version of The Bash Brothers (U know, w/o the Roids & all. Lol)

Kurtz looked very uncomfortable this entire series & his BA actually plummeted. It’s much easier to pitch to Wilken when there’s no one on vs. 2 men on. WF came out of nowhere, they shouldn’t hold their heads low. LSU has been a **** good team all year long, so hoping they beat the breaks off UF, cuz lord knows I can’t see them win another Nat’l title this yr, especially in a sport we’re a blue blood in.

Yeah; Kurtz is legit one helluva hitter. Wilken gets all the attention, but Kurtz played a huge role in protecting him by flexing his own bat. They were a modern day, collegiate version of The Bash Brothers (U know, w/o the Roids & all. Lol)

Kurtz looked very uncomfortable this entire series & his BA actually plummeted. It’s much easier to pitch to Wilken when there’s no one on vs. 2 men on. WF came out of nowhere, they shouldn’t hold their heads low. LSU has been a **** good team all year long, so hoping they beat the breaks off UF, cuz lord knows I can’t see them win another Nat’l title this yr, especially in a sport we’re a blue blood in.
WF was a head scratcher this week. Their guys were getting beat by 92-94. Idk what the deal was but they were one of the best fastball hitting teams all year, and couldn’t touch them this week. It was like they couldn’t see.

Agreed on Kurtz. That kid was lights out all year and couldn’t touch anything this week. Looked very uncomfortable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I understand our traditions, but dang, its hard to root for LSU... let's say I find them "very annoying".

Advertisement
Back