MEGA NCAA Tournament - Omaha Schedule on page 19

Advertisement
Is it extremely hard to see at the plate? I can’t remember a year that had so many swings and misses or takes for strikes on fastballs. Maybe my memory is just bad, but it just seems like it’s a whole lot more than normal this year.

Advertisement
Is it extremely hard to see at the plate? I can’t remember a year that had so many swings and misses or takes for strikes on fastballs. Maybe my memory is just bad, but it just seems like it’s a whole lot more than normal this year.
Baseball is hard? Pitching has seemed pretty top notch against what looks like a lot of 3 true outcome approaches. A lot of balls into the wind and a big park as well. They are also dealing with shadows early In the evening games. Mental game, pressure of the moment.

No team has scored more than 6 runs this tournament. It happened 7 times last year.

Baseball is hard? Pitching has seemed pretty top notch against what looks like a lot of 3 true outcome approaches. A lot of balls into the wind and a big park as well. They are also dealing with shadows early In the evening games. Mental game, pressure of the moment.

No team has scored more than 6 runs this tournament. It happened 7 times last year.
I’m well aware the game is hard and that the wind has kept 10+ runs off the board. I’m just making the point that I can’t remember this many fastballs beating guys. Throwing 95+ isn’t new this year and neither is the stadium. This year just seems worse than others in that category.

Advertisement
I’m well aware the game is hard and that the wind has kept 10+ runs off the board. I’m just making the point that I can’t remember this many fastballs beating guys. Throwing 95+ isn’t new this year and neither is the stadium. This year just seems worse than others in that category.
I think quality of pitching is higher than we’ve seen (recency bias could be fogging my view). but that game Thursday was 2 top 10 picks no? All 95+ isn’t equal and some of these guys have been nasty.

Advertisement
shocked ron burgundy GIF

Advertisement
I think quality of pitching is higher than we’ve seen (recency bias could be fogging my view). but that game Thursday was 2 top 10 picks no? All 95+ isn’t equal and some of these guys have been nasty.
Last year was the weakest in a long time. But I mean we had Leiter, Rocker, Bednar, Sims, Abbott, Madden and even Witt before injury in 2021. This much star power isn’t new.

Advertisement
Back