NCAA Selections Noon ESPN2

Advertisement
Guys, we can debate this however. We are all fans of the team. We can’t go into regional with this starting pitching and expect to advance. It’s not going to happen. Our 2-4 have been awful for a month and not able to get out 3 maybe 4 innings.

Our best arms are in the pen. They need to throw. If you want to run guys out who are getting shelled, then go ahead. The team has struggled because of the starting pitching. I’d shake it up. We will see what happens.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s funny. We have struggled for over a month, just got shelled in the league tournament, and we have “fans” clowning throwing our best pitchers. The internet is something.

I’ve been around high level baseball for a long time. If you don’t think all options are on the table, then you are wrong.

In the meantime, let’s all root for the Hurricanes

It’s funny. We have struggled for over a month, just got shelled in the league tournament, and we have “fans” clowning throwing our best pitchers. The internet is something.

I’ve been around high level bases for a long time. If you don’t think all options are on the table, then you are wrong.

If we're in desperation mode and have to win to survive? Then yes, all options are on the table. But that's not the scenario you presented. You said win games 1 and 2 and then start Walters. That's dumb.

I’ve been around high level baseball for a long time. If you don’t think all options are on the table, then you are wrong.

In the meantime, let’s all root for the Hurricanes
I’m guessing not in a decision making role for a pitching staff

If we're in desperation mode and have to win to survive? Then yes, all options are on the table. But that's not the scenario you presented. You said win games 1 and 2 and then start Walters. That's dumb.
I’d say we are in desperation mode. We aren’t winning a regional throwing these starters. If you want to disagree, that’s fine. Disagree.

But, it’s not dumb or stupid to throw our best pitchers just because they have been in the bullpen. They are our best pitchers.

Advertisement
You are guessing. You are guessing guys who have started for months suddenly aren’t going to have to come out in the third. Evidence suggests otherwise
That doesn’t support your argument one bit. Doesn’t matter how many times you say it.

I’d say we are in desperation mode. We aren’t winning a regional throwing these starters. If you want to disagree, that’s fine. Disagree.

But, it’s not dumb or stupid to throw our best pitchers just because they have been in the bullpen. They are our best pitchers.
If we are 2-0 in a Regional while Ole Miss and Arizona are unloading every arm in the loser's bracket, that's about as far from desperation mode as you can get. We would be the biggest idiots in college baseball to panic and start our closer for the first time all year in that scenario.

Advertisement
That doesn’t support your argument one bit. Doesn’t matter how many times you say it.
I haven’t seen you say anything intelligent. What should Gino do?

I think we can all agree starting pitching has been a huge problem. The definition of insanity is??

If we are 2-0 in a Regional while Ole Miss and Arizona are unloading every arm in the loser's bracket, that's about as far from desperation mode as you can get. We would be the biggest idiots in college baseball to panic and start our closer for the first time all year in that scenario.
If we are 2-0, I’d change. Still wouldn’t start Rosario/Garland.

Advertisement
Back