NCAA Selections Noon ESPN2

Just dumb. Let me dumb it down for you so you can understand. Just because a pitcher gave up 3 runs in 3 innings doesn't mean he pitched poorly. He could have struck out 8 batters in a row, then gave up a single, a walk, and then a HR. The era is still 9.

The whole point was about Rosario. He has pitched well and then had some blow up innings. He has 46 strikeouts in 52.2 innings. He's also given up 77 hits which isn't good. His 4 worst games are where his ERA was 27, 27, 18, and 16.2. His best 4 ERA outings are 1.5 (Duke), 1.8 (GT), 2.08 (VT), and 3.6 (UNC).

Rosario has pitched well against some of the best hitting teams in the ACC.

Your just a plucking wannabe troll and you're not even good at it!!

You had your 1 shining moment that you just keep going back to like a broken record. I wasn't going to bother when you trolled the 1st time, but let me just get it out of the way. Duke won the 2021 ACC baseball tournament. They went to game 3 in the Super Regional against Vanderbilt in 2019. I made a mistake combining both facts in my memory. That was a mental mistake. There it is.

On the other hand, regarding the regional game 1 against Canisius, you said, "The Canisius ace is a projected 1st Round pick. Sits 95, commands all three pitches." Completely not true and/or verified. Not even a mistake. Just a ******* lie. The Canisius ace Matt Duffy is a good pitcher. He's 1st team all MAAC conference. He was also MAAC Championship player of the year. What he is not is a 1st round draft prospect. That's not even be possible since he's just a sophomore and not draft eligible.

Secondly, I don't see him on any MLB radar let alone a 1st round draft prospect for 2023. There's literally no information I could find. He's not even on the 2023 MLB draft prospect boards freely available. Ironically, you know who is? Alejandro Rosario.

So, unless you have something on him as a 1st round MLB draft prospect, it's just another ******* lie by you!!!

Thirdly, you claim the Canisius ace throws 95 and commands all 3 pitches. Although he is the Canisius career leader in strikeouts as a sophomore, I couldn't find anything to support your claim of his 95 mph fastball. This would be one of the biggest improvements in college baseball pitching history as he threw 83 MPH MAX coming out of high school in Canada according to his bio. A 12 MPH increase in his fastball? Not impossible, but improbable.

Then you say in another post, "I may have been exaggerating a bit about the Canisius ace." No, you didn't exaggerate, you just ******* lied!!! You made all that **** up!!! Then you lie about the lie claiming it to be a bit of an exaggeration. An exaggeration is a stretch of the truth in either direction for better or for worse. You could have exaggerated about his fastball being 95, but you would have had to of known what his fastball actually is/was to exaggerate it and you admittedly didn't. So, it's just a ******* lie!!! There is nothing truthful about what you said. You're just a lying piece of ****!!!

When you decide to start trolling people, trying to **** on them, you should make sure your own house is in order. Otherwise, you just wind up ****ting on yourself!!!
First of all, there’s no way I’m reading all that. Especially from you.

Second, writing that much shows that you’re embarrassed by what you wrote so you have to double down. That ERA comment was abysmal 😂.

Advertisement
No it wasn't. You tried to clean it up by saying it was an exaggeration. If it were a joke, you would have said so given the responses, or nothing at all. The fact that you tried to clean it up says it all. GTFOH!!!
Good lord.

Tell me again how Duke’s ACCT Championship led them to that Super Regional.

Advertisement
First of all, there’s no way I’m reading all that. Especially from you.

Second, writing that much shows that you’re embarrassed by what you wrote so you have to double down. That ERA comment was abysmal 😂.

TLDR:

He busted you for your lies, for being wrong and for trying to double down on your own BS.

You're welcome.

TLDR:

He busted you for your lies, for being wrong and for trying to double down on your own BS.

You're welcome.

Advertisement

Yeah sorry the post I replied to was before that, I was working my way through the thread.

Rosario's 7.57 ERA "is what it is".
Sure, in the example above, in an isolated game or two through 14 starts, shet happens.
To maintain a 7+ ERA, that blow-up happens 6 out of every 7 times he's out there.
Give all of the CIS baseball followers a big red button the size of an effin' basketball that says HOOK on it,
where the button hit tally is displayed for the coaches to see.

So, when sometime in the 3rd or 4th inning while Rosario gives up a lazer-shot off the center field wall, beans some poor slob in the head, and goes to 0-3 on the next batter, a few thousand of us will be punching the **** out of the HOOK button and hoping Gino listens before the grand salami off the parking deck.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I guess I'll hold off on my ESPN+ subscription until at least Sunday. Maybe the ACC Network will show our games now instead of a replay of the 2021 Cheez-it bowl?
As long as theirs not an ACC member of women’s tennis playing in the NCAA tournament. They wouldn’t want to upset the 3 people that are looking forward to watching it.

I guess I'll hold off on my ESPN+ subscription until at least Sunday. Maybe the ACC Network will show our games now instead of a replay of the 2021 Cheez-it bowl?
I'll be cancelling my subscription to ESPN+ as soon as the regionals are over. I pay the monthly because it's only worth having during the baseball season imo.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back