NCAA Selections Noon ESPN2

Advertisement
If we have to throw those starters, we aren’t advancing.
You do realize that if we're in the winner's bracket, our opponent will be in a lot worse shape than we are? 2- and 3-seeds don't have four reliable starters.

If we get 2-0 you could probably start Rosario with a very quick hook.

Why are you so aggressive? We are Miami fans. I’d start bullpen arms over our starters. If we have a different opinion, why are you so upset?

This is so typical. When someone's dumb idea is shot down, they ask why the other person is so upset.

No one is upset, princess. In fact, why don't you explain why you're the one taking personal shots at people?

Advertisement
This is so typical. When someone's dumb idea is shot down, they ask why the other person is so upset.

No one is upset, princess. In fact, why don't you explain why you're the one taking personal shots at people?
I haven’t called anyone dumb or stupid. I’ve been called that.

I have an opinion. It’s ok. Let’s cheer for the team.

Lol. Ok big guy. I’d love to talk baseball with you. You’d come up short. Have a good one.

But of course. You're the one guy in the room who knows baseball.

Quick question, who are you going to in the 4th after Walters is done?

Advertisement
But of course. You're the one guy in the room who knows baseball.

Quick question, who are you going to in the 4th after Walters is done?
One of our bullpen guys. Not our starters bud. I already said I’d talk ball. If you don’t want to, that’s fine.

Never said I’m the only one who knows baseball. I do and I have ideas and I’ll talk. I don’t call anyone stupid because they disagree. I think we all root for Miami.

One of our bullpen guys. Not our starters bud.
Thanks for calling me bud.

Why reverse everyone's roles? If you're moving past Garland and Rosario, start one of the guys who has already been extended. Not our freaking closer.

I haven’t seen you say anything intelligent. What should Gino do?

I think we can all agree starting pitching has been a huge problem. The definition of insanity is??
I already told you why you can’t use Walter’s in game 3 as a starter and posted multiple times what I would do

Advertisement
If we get 2-0 you could probably start Rosario with a very quick hook.

Why are you so aggressive? We are Miami fans. I’d start bullpen arms over our starters. If we have a different opinion, why are you so upset?
Bullpen arms aren't use to starting and you could run through them quickly. I think it's best to go with the regular starters and have the bullpen on stand-by.

Rosario is good for 4 innings anything more is a bonus and Gino can plan for it like he has all year. He pitched well against VT and GT. Did well against FSU for 3 innings. He needs to get over the mental hump when facing adversity.

Garland will likely eat up innings so either start him game 1 or bring him in game 1 with a big lead.

Bullpen arms aren't use to starting and you could run through them quickly. I think it's best to go with the regular starters and have the bullpen on stand-by.

Rosario is good for 4 innings anything more is a bonus and Gino can plan for it like he has all year. He pitched well against VT and GT. Did well against FSU for 3 innings. He needs to get over the mental hump when facing adversity.

Garland will likely eat up innings so either start him game 1 or bring him in game 1 with a big lead.
We’ll bullpen arms are used to coming in early because our starters can’t pitch.

Garland can’t “eat innings”. Dude came in against NC St and gave up a bomb,2B,bomb. We can’t pretend these guys can pitch. They can’t. They’ve killed the team. If Gino let’s them pitch, then that’s on him. We have 1 starter. That’s it.

Advertisement
We’ll bullpen arms are used to coming in early because our starters can’t pitch.

Garland can’t “eat innings”. Dude came in against NC St and gave up a bomb,2B,bomb. We can’t pretend these guys can pitch. They can’t. They’ve killed the team. If Gino let’s them pitch, then that’s on him. We have 1 starter. That’s it.
Everyone gave up a bomb. LoL

Rosario is not good for four innings. You can't cherry pick the good outings he had and ignore the fact that he has been one of the worst pitchers in D1 baseball for not one but two seasons. His body of work cannot be ignored, nor has he been "putting it together" lately. DiMare will continue to trot him out because he has a love affair with the TrackMan and because most everyone else on this staff has been dreadful as of late.

If we're talking about 4 innings in a game three against a loser's bracket team on game 4, I'll take Rosario's 4 innings against Notre Dame, Florida State, and Georgia Tech. Those outings would be good enough to win.

Advertisement
Back