NCAA Selections Noon ESPN2

Digging through the ESPN app I find
Sat noon Site 6 Game 3
Sat 7pm Site 6 Game 4
Sun noon Site 6 Game 5
Sun 7pm Site 6 Game 6
Mon 7pm Site 6 Game 7

Advertisement
No kidding. So, I need an ESPN+ subscription just to watch when I already pay for every sports channel under the sun? And ESPN's website shows UF vs FSU later that day - huh? UF is a #1 seed, FSU a 3.
Never mind - FSU isn't even in Gainesville - that must be a useless replay of a game two weeks ago. What a joke.

I don't see any chance that Palm is the starter on Friday
I was worried if we got a better 4 then Palmquist would have to start. We should be able to throw Ligon and beat them. If CMU was coming in here with 42 wins, then it’s different.

Ligon game 1 and Palmquist game 2. We should win both. Depending on how those go, I’d still look at starting McFarlane or Walters in game 3. Starting pitching has crushed this team for a month.

Advertisement
I was worried if we got a better 4 then Palmquist would have to start. We should be able to throw Ligon and beat them. If CMU was coming in here with 42 wins, then it’s different.

Ligon game 1 and Palmquist game 2. We should win both. Depending on how those go, I’d still look at starting McFarlane or Walters in game 3. Starting pitching has crushed this team for a month.
Walters is not going to start a game. Not even a consideration

Walters?
WTF

Walters?
WTF
You want to go another week without throwing your best pitcher? Who do you want to have the ball?

Arkansas had the player of the year last year as their closer and he started game 3 of the super. Not sure why our fans think it’s crazy.

Our starting pitching has stunk for a month. The ball needs to be in our best pitchers hand. Do you Walters/McFarlane in a big game or Garland/Rosario? I’ll wait

Advertisement
You want to go another week without throwing your best pitcher? Who do you want to have the ball?

Arkansas had the player of the year last year as their closer and he started game 3 of the super. Not sure why our fans think it’s crazy.

Our starting pitching has stunk for a month. The ball needs to be in our best pitchers hand. Do you Walters/McFarlane in a big game or Garland/Rosario? I’ll wait
Wait and see when they start Walters, we'll be around to eat crow

I’m fine with Walters getting the ball if he hasn’t thrown more than 30 pitches in a winner take all game 4/5. Not in game 3

Advertisement
That's the last possible game of the week. There can't be a game 4. Not true in a regional. If you start Walters and lose 1-0, he's done and you don't have your best pitcher in a true elimination game.

I’m fine with Walters getting the ball if he hasn’t thrown more than 30 pitches in a winner take all game 4/5. Not in game 3
If we are in game 4/5, I **** sure hope he has thrown more than 30 pitches.

The bullpen is way better than our starters. We need to throw those guys. Not guess starters who can’t throw more than 3 innings are going to suddenly pitch well. They haven’t. It’s why we have struggled for a month.

Throw your best pitchers.

That's the last possible game of the week. There can't be a game 4. Not true in a regional. If you start Walters and lose 1-0, he's done and you don't have your best pitcher in a true elimination game.
If we lose 1-0, that isn’t on the starting pitching decision. Come on

Advertisement
If we are in game 4/5, I **** sure hope he has thrown more than 30 pitches.

The bullpen is way better than our starters. We need to throw those guys. Not guess starters who can’t throw more than 3 innings are going to suddenly pitch well. They haven’t. It’s why we have struggled for a month.

Throw your best pitchers.
No guarantee he wins. Can’t go to an elimination game without Walters

Advertisement
Back