NCAA Sanctions Update

Advertisement
[]_[]Fan2010;518766 said:
Does HD have any clue what she's talking about here?

http://espn.go.com/blog/acc/post/_/id/39377/ultimate-acc-road-trip-week-7

She says that when we play UNC that sanctions will still be hanging over our heads? I thought Golden and Co expected to hear back around NSD, which came and went and they were pretty ****ed about that...how much longer will this take?

Hard to tell with so many people who dont know what the **** they are talking about, putting info out there like it means something.

Seems like we are still a few months off from anything so that could be true.

We are sitting here on 5/25 and we haven't even received the NOA yet. My guess is the final outcome won't be known until after the season.

Advertisement
Inside the U is NOT a friend of the U. Nothing more than bloggers Pretending to be journalist, trying to convince you they have some inside to the university. They don't, in fact they are NOT welcomed at the U.

Advertisement
Inside the U is NOT a friend of the U. Nothing more than bloggers Pretending to be journalist, trying to convince you they have some inside to the university. They don't, in fact they are NOT welcomed at the U.

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about..........this whole post is a fail......but the part in bold is a double fail

over all the years the only guy who wrote for any of the sites that actually had any legit journalistic credentials was stock

the part in bold is a fail because stock covers the canes for the sun sentinel and he didnt start working for the sentinel until after he started the site and hes been on campus many times

Last edited:

you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about..........this whole post is a fail......but the part in bold is a double fail

over all the years the only guy who wrote for any of the sites that actually had any legit journalistic credentials was stock

the part in bold is a fail because stock covers the canes for the sun sentinel and he didnt start working for the sentinel until after he started the site and hes been on campus many times

ITU is a sham. I personally know of multiple kids they misquoted &/or manipulated, on top of their sensationalized "news" that is suggestions & often worthy of fraud charges. The fact that Stock works for 247 instead of a newspaper only adds to the skepticism, if you know anything about how those guys are compensated (print vs web).

Freaking CaneInsider has a guy with journalist creds. The Beast has journalist creds. What the heck are you talking about Stock has the only credentials?

ITU is a sham. I personally know of multiple kids they misquoted &/or manipulated, on top of their sensationalized "news" that is suggestions & often worthy of fraud charges. The fact that Stock works for 247 instead of a newspaper only adds to the skepticism, if you know anything about how those guys are compensated (print vs web).

Freaking CaneInsider has a guy with journalist creds. The Beast has journalist creds. What the heck are you talking about Stock has the only credentials?
feast never wrote for any of the sites

of all the guys who ever wrote for any of the sites.....bakass....sperman....etc.....stock is the only one with any real credentials and access

of all the guys who ever wrote for any of the sites.....bakass....sperman....etc.....stock is the only one with any real credentials and access

Do not know anyone named "feast". The Beast works for a website. It's called AllCanes. Fairly well known.

You do not base your opinions on facts. Therefore I cannot discuss facts with you. This is the second time I have discovered this, so perhaps I am actually the one at fault for expecting something different.

Thanks for the rep. Carry on.

Advertisement

Do not know anyone named "feast". The Beast works for a website. It's called AllCanes. Fairly well known.

You do not base your opinions on facts. Therefore I cannot discuss facts with you. This is the second time I have discovered this, so perhaps I am actually the one at fault for expecting something different.

Thanks for the rep. Carry on.
when i said sites....i was talking about the various message board sites....like ITU.....which was why i specifically mentioned bakass and sperman

no comparison to feast writing grease covered articles for harry ballbags site

This is ridiculous. The NCAA is a joke for taking this long.
considering the scope of the investigation and the fact that it involves multiple sports........this is the biggest investigation theyve ever had

Oh I don't doubt for a minute that those incompetent ******** are overwhelmed by the scope of it... that doesn't mean they aren't a joke.

This investigation has taken longer than the USA's involvement in World War 1.

Don't tell me it can't be done quicker.

This is ridiculous. The NCAA is a joke for taking this long.
considering the scope of the investigation and the fact that it involves multiple sports........this is the biggest investigation theyve ever had

Oh I don't doubt for a minute that those incompetent ******** are overwhelmed by the scope of it... that doesn't mean they aren't a joke.

This investigation has taken longer than the USA's involvement in World War 1.

Don't tell me it can't be done quicker.
the infractions committee is only a small group and this is also the busiest theyve ever been........there have been at least a half dozen other investigations going on at the same time

Advertisement

So are Chrissie's st-**** b**** . That whole crew sucks and they hate the U. He has zero credibility.

So are Chrissie's st-**** b**** . That whole crew sucks and they hate the U. He has zero credibility.
you thinking somebody has credibility isnt the point

in your first post you claimed they werent even welcome on campus.......which is 100% not factual

you also labeled them as "bloggers pretending to be journalists" which is also not correct......because again.....your opinion of stock doesnt matter.....but the dude is more than just a blogger

Advertisement
Back