NCAA Looking to close the Loopholes

Advertisement
Advertisement
his new job: No immediate eligibility for p5 transfers. Especially for Miami.

Welcome to the reality of white men rewriting the rules after the minority group over comes the existing rules already established
The whole college football establishment needs to be burned down. It is one hot, steaming pile of crap now. These young men are the heart and soul of a multi billion dollar industry, and all they get is, in most cases, an education they will never use. That and the chance at maybe making the NFL. Maybe. Meanwhile, idiots like Saban make millions. I won't even get into the rigging in recruiting. I'm just sick of the corruption they try to pass off as fair and unbiased.

Advertisement
The whole college football establishment needs to be burned down. It is one hot, steaming pile of crap now. These young men are the heart and soul of a multi billion dollar industry, and all they get is, in most cases, an education they will never use. That and the chance at maybe making the NFL. Maybe. Meanwhile, idiots like Saban make millions. I won't even get into the rigging in recruiting. I'm just sick of the corruption they try to pass off as fair and unbia
I agree with what your saying. You made some excellent points except for the education part. The education is the most valuable thing a student athlete can get. It will last longer and take them further in life than anything else. The NFL is not the only way out and I don't like it when people project that it is. The NFL is a temporary job of < 4 years for most if they're lucky to get that far.

Jonathon Vilma is a prime example and role model for student athletes. He had a successful career in the NFL and has put his Finance degree from UM to good use in running his chain of restaurants.

Sincerely,

Former D-1 athlete
B.S. Computer Science
M.S. Computer Engineering

NCAA=CONGRESS

LMAO , let’s get some probes, investigation and whatever the **** that sounds good with any SEC or PAC 10 and so on let it go on for years till no one cares or asks LMAO .

And if find something on Saban and BAMA makes playoffs cram it with alleged and start all over the next year LMAO.

GOCANES

I agree with what your saying. You made some excellent points except for the education part. The education is the most valuable thing a student athlete can get. It will last longer and take them further in life than anything else. The NFL is not the only way out and I don't like it when people project that it is. The NFL is a temporary job of < 4 years for most if they're lucky to get that far.

Jonathon Vilma is a prime example and role model for student athletes. He had a successful career in the NFL and has put his Finance degree from UM to good use in running his chain of restaurants.

Sincerely,

Former D-1 athlete
B.S. Computer Science
true, but Vilma is a rare breed. Dude is more intelligent than most (Athlete or not).. he would have found his way to success either way, imo.

Sincerely,

Former D-1 athlete
B.S. Computer Science

You don't need either of those degrees to have a very good career in software development. The same is true of basically any career outside of Law and Medicine. There is value in a college education, but it is grossly overhyped and the cost is undeniably overinflated. Treating it as some kind of golden ticket from the gods is ridiculously silly nowadays with the amount of free or cheap information online, and the plethora of new educational models appearing. For the vast majority of people better options exist than either selling yourself into debt for a degree, or putting your body on the line for one.

Sincerely,

College drop out with a very good career in software development.

Advertisement
You don't need either of those degrees to have a very good career in software development. The same is true of basically any career outside of Law and Medicine. There is value in a college education, but it is grossly overhyped and the cost is undeniably overinflated. Treating it as some kind of golden ticket from the gods is ridiculously silly nowadays with the amount of free or cheap information online, and the plethora of new educational models appearing. For the vast majority of people better options exist than either selling yourself into debt for a degree, or putting your body on the line for one.

Sincerely,

College drop out with a very good career in software development.
Just stop it. People with college degrees earn nearly double of people without them. Further, we're talking about student athletes who are getting a free education. To some how try to devalue a $200k free education from UM (which I don't have) is asinine.

Last edited:
Am I missing something here?

The Complex Case unit, which Mars is now working for, deals with NCAA violation investigations, not transfers.

I guess it matters that he's not working on transfer cases for athletes, but he's not the only lawyer who does that stuff and he even refused to represent Tate so **** him

Mark Emmert is like if Nancy Pelosi and Mitch McConnell had a kid. It should've been killed at birth by a priest sent directly from The Vatican.

The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you! I will not allow you to join forces with the SEC you spawn of Satan!

Advertisement
true, but Vilma is a rare breed. Dude is more intelligent than most (Athlete or not).. he would have found his way to success either way, imo.
GTFO, Now your insulting athletes and black ones in particular as we make up 60% of football and and 44% of basketball as though we are incapable of learning and obtaining a quality education. That's what your basically saying when you say, "Vilma is a rare breed."

Any athlete can achieve academically if they put as much or more time into it as they do with their particular sport. The problem is that people with your mentality don't care if these kids get an education as long as you're entertained by them winning games.

Saban doesn’t have full control of CFB anymore and went crying to Emmett.Im sure this guy will be investigating anything and everything that’s making little Nicky’s life less than perfect right now.

Dabo and Kirby might want to start shredding sHT..🤣

GTFO, Now your insulting athletes and black ones in particular as we make up 60% of football and and 44% of basketball as though we are incapable of learning and obtaining a quality education. That's what your basically saying when you say, "Vilma is a rare breed."

Any athlete can achieve academically if they put as much or more time into it as they do with their particular sport. The problem is that people with your mentality don't care if these kids get an education as long as you're entertained by them winning games.
bro.. Vilma graduated high school with straight As and could speak 4 languages fluently. That is a rare breed - white, black, spanish, athlethe or not. that is what i was referring. GTFOH with your fake outrage.

Advertisement
Back