NC STATE @ MIAMI(-3.5) 2PM SAT. DEC 10, RSN, ACCNX (also BALLY SPORTS S)

Advertisement
Advertisement
JZCane would have been saying we suck Pack sucks we will lose by 25. Glad that slapdick is in purgatory.

Huge victory for our Canes!

Tremendous will and determination shown by our players. The refs tried to job us as usual, but Wong, Miller, Omir and the crew gave zero ***ks and got it done anyway.

Huge shots made in the last 10 minutes by our dudes. Beverley gave us a tremendous spark at both ends of the floor, and Pack made some big free throws late despite not shooting well again.

Extremely proud of this team, and Coach L has them playing together and believing. Outstanding!

Advertisement
Fun game and great comeback! Miller and 2nd half Wong were excellent.

I’m a basketball novice. Seems like last two games guys are just getting to the basket with ease. What can we do differently or is this just the reality of our team? Beverly is a good perimeter defender but we leave 3 pointers open and easy drives pretty often
We are still going to need to get more production out of pack down the stretch if we want to take next step. We put too much stock to not get more production out of him.

Another big win. Love the fight in this team. Miller has taken his game to another level. Wong playing well... Love Omier down low. Feels likes there is more depth than last years team as well. Just need to get Pack going a little bit
On the positive side with Pack, if you assume L will figure how to get him going more consistently (and there’s an early Kam-like quality where he’s producing more points in the box score than your eyes would indicate anyway) that leaves even more upside for this team.

Advertisement
I wish there was a magic wand that could be waved to get them into the game from the get go. These guys, when at full go and clicking on all cylinders…they are fun as **** to watch…it becomes something analogous to muscle memory and not overthinking ****.

Advertisement
Nbr 17 Illinois just got smacked by Penn State by 15... definitely thats one spot we can move up, and we were just 2-3 teams off of top 25 already before 2 win week over good teams

Pack is going to lose minutes unless he turns on the offense. He's a poor defender and is a huge liability if he's not shooting well.
I think Pack is listed at 6'0, 184. He looks at least 10 pounds less to me. Which could explain part of his defensive shortcomings. Not very physical.

Advertisement
Back