NC STATE @ MIAMI(-3.5) 2PM SAT. DEC 10, RSN, ACCNX (also BALLY SPORTS S)

jkdood

All ACC
NC state is 8-2, a small loss in ACC play to Pitt by 8, and also lost to highly-ranked Kansas by just 6. Go CANES. some more info:
1670653237882.png

Advertisement
Miami comes into this one as a -3.5 favorite. every game will find us to be the smaller team and will try to slow things down. Let’s use our speed but also pace ourselves in this one. GO CANES

I know it’s way too early to talk about bracketology, but our strength of record right now is 12th in the country. To me that’s the biggest indicator of how good a team is. If we finish 12-8 or better in conference play I think we’ll be in play for a top 4 seed

Advertisement
He is pretty consistent and that's the issue. Consistently not providing the 3 ball at the expected rate/more outside scoring. He's not THAT far off, a couple more "makes" a game is what we need.
Yup. **** get it going eventually…. This offense is different for him. Since his struggles to start the year I went back and watched highlights from his days at k state. They ran a lot of off ball sets for him. I’m still really confused why we haven’t seen more of that

Advertisement
Sloppy start
My Mom in Hollywood says they r showing us on ESPN2 there (i have Arkansas on my ESPN2 in North Florida) but the Bally Sports South on my direcTV 653 is showing us now here. (oops was supposeded to be a reply to IBIS abt ACCn)

Advertisement
Would really like to see a game where we make a conscious effort to try to get pack going to start a game. He’s gone missing in 90% of first half’s this year. He’s too good for that to be the case

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back