NC STATE @ MIAMI(-3.5) 2PM SAT. DEC 10, RSN, ACCNX (also BALLY SPORTS S)

Advertisement
this is just unreal. Not going to be our day.
Dude, go touch some grass. These hot takes are ridiculous. It's barely past the midway point of the first half, and people are already acting like it's over. It's basketball, everyone goes on a run. The goal at this point is to string together some stops and some good looks on the offensive end.

Advertisement
I forgot how annoying the regional broadcast announcing teams are. They want to run with the narrative that Miami is just out of it, when in reality, this is a classic case of a team coming off an extremely efficient offensive game, not having a great start.

NC State is just jacking contested garbage and it's going in. That won't hold. Miami has to find a way to stay in the hunt and then go on their own run.
I’m gonna give you a pass bc I’m sure you don’t watch NC State basketball, but this is what they do every night. Drives, dumps off for layups and jumpers, a lot of them contested as well. Highest scoring team in the league.

Advertisement
Looks like they left it all with that Cornell game. This is a friggin ACC game you dont get to choose when to show up and when not to. Coach L has got to bench all the starters they already gave up…pathetic.

Cornell exposed Miami having real trouble dealing with one on one penatration to the basket.

NC State clearly saw that on tape.
Exposed how? NC State is getting a lot of drives in transition. It's easier to get into transition when you are getting misses, compared to made buckets. Miami can't buy a shot right now, and that leads to transition opps. Miami has to stop ball, and get in front of guys. Full defensive possessions, stop relying on Omier to mop up defensive mistakes.

Advertisement
No I’ve watched every game thanks. I’m admittedly not an Xs and Os guy when it comes to bball but am surprised how hard of a time he has gelling.
Barely a third of the way through the season. It takes time to get settled, especially when you are finding your way into a new role. He and Wong basically alternate going off on O.

Advertisement
THIS NC State stayed with Kansas... they are playing really well in all areas... we just need to start doing the same.

The shots are there, NC State is just chucking, guys are throwing up prayers and they are netting. Miami has to find a way to withstand that and stay in contact.

Advertisement
Back