National Signing Day

Advertisement
In classic Mario fashion...if we don't get a kid to sign with us, he probably will announce the OC hiring. And I don't disagree with him at all because it immediately takes the "oof" of swinging and missing on Feb NSD to generating what we all hope and assume to be excitement from the OC/QBC hire.
Even if today is not great there is still another round of portal acquisitions in May. Could add some needs then.

No, I'm laughing your clown *** statement and excuse making. Not to mention you're still counting it as a Top 5 Class when it wasn't. That is vintage Gaytor Tears
Ok since I’m making excuses smart guy when in the **** was Marcus Stokes a 4 star player?! Look at his offer list, those are facts. He isn’t better than Emory in any way, but he’s a 3 star. That’s how u end up 3 points behind the no 5 class over time. U fckn idiot.

Advertisement
Ok since I’m making excuses smart guy when in the **** was Marcus Stokes a 4 star player?! Look at his offer list, those are facts. He isn’t better than Emory in any way, but he’s a 3 star. That’s how u end up 2 points behind the no 5 class over time. U fckn idiot.
Wtf does Marcus Stokes have to do with you saying Miami still has a Top 5 class when they don't? I'm not comparing it to Florida at all. I'm comparing you to EXACTLY what is made fun of in that entire thread.

Wtf does Marcus Stokes have to do with you saying Miami still has a Top 5 class when they don't? I'm not comparing it to Florida at all. I'm comparing you to EXACTLY what is made fun of in that entire thread.
An over ranked player in one teams class and an under ranked player in another teams class is the difference between top 5 and 7. As you can see it’s only a few points. If you can’t comprehend that I can’t help you.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Games are won in the trenches. We did Amazing!
Just ask UGA, Michigan (they still made it to the playoffs), the Eagles, the Niners and even the Bengals who lost in large part because 3 OL were out.
QB’s look better when they have time to throw. RB’s look better when they have space. WR’s look better when the QB has more time.
Often a good OL masks the flaws at all the other offensive positions.

And same is true with a dominating Dline. Though even a good Dline last season couldn’t mask our flaws at LB.

I was just telling my brother this. As much as I like early NSD it has made actual NSD obsolete. I miss the excitement even when I knew Miami was going whiff lol
Yeah it was kind of a holiday for people that loved following recruiting

Even though ours were rarely interesting it was just a non stop day of news and announcements

Advertisement
Back