National Signing Day

Advertisement
Honestly it sucks that Cormani pulled his shenanigans. This was the #4 class, a friggin TOP 5 class, and his mother and company pulled that stunt.

I don't care what you say, it put a damper on this class. This was arguably going to be the best set of talent ever signed on paper for a Miami class.

Now I don't necessarily think him not coming is going to effect the 2023 season much as the new OC, TVD, and portal additions will have a much bigger effect on this upcoming season. It was more about optics and overall potential of the class later on.
While I agree with your assessment, you, like many of us have already done so should just “LET IT GO”.
You’ll be fine. Put Cormani behind you.

Season 9 No GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly it sucks that Cormani pulled his shenanigans. This was the #4 class, a friggin TOP 5 class, and his mother and company pulled that stunt.

I don't care what you say, it put a damper on this class. This was arguably going to be the best set of talent ever signed on paper for a Miami class.

Now I don't necessarily think him not coming is going to effect the 2023 season much as the new OC, TVD, and portal additions will have a much bigger effect on this upcoming season. It was more about optics and overall potential of the class later on.
We still have a the 5 class. Notice how close we are in total score to the no 5 class right now. Now take into account how they have dropped almost every player we signed since they committed to us. Those few points all those drops cost us are the reason We show at no 7. 247 is so biased it’s unreal. They are still talking about us in the whole Rashada UF catastrophe like we were the school who promised him millions and paid him in Monopoly money.

Advertisement
We still have a the 5 class. Notice how close we are in total score to the no 5 class right now. Now take into account how they have dropped almost every player we signed since they committed to us. Those few points all those drops cost us are the reason We show at no 7. 247 is so biased it’s unreal. They are still talking about us in the whole Rashada UF catastrophe like we were the school who promised him millions and paid him in Monopoly money.
This is like Gaytor Tears, except you're a Miami fan

Advertisement
There was a 7 or 8 year stretch where I used to take a vacation day for NLOI day. Now, this day is only for the head case kids who wanted to drag out their drama for an extra couple months before figuring out where they want to go to underachieve. lol

Or underrated players who waited for better offers, or spots that weren't filled.

This is a big day for schools in the G5 who are praying that their top guys who didn't sign early don't get poached

Are you seriously comparing how they boost up UF every time they get a chance, to how they say negative sht in the same instance in relation to us.
Fck off
No, I'm laughing your clown *** statement and excuse making. Not to mention you're still counting it as a Top 5 Class when it wasn't. That is vintage Gaytor Tears

Advertisement
Back