National Signing Day

Advertisement
1675255298553.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Honestly it sucks that Cormani pulled his shenanigans. This was the #4 class, a friggin TOP 5 class, and his mother and company pulled that stunt.

I don't care what you say, it put a damper on this class. This was arguably going to be the best set of talent ever signed on paper for a Miami class.

Now I don't necessarily think him not coming is going to effect the 2023 season much as the new OC, TVD, and portal additions will have a much bigger effect on this upcoming season. It was more about optics and overall potential of the class later on.

Advertisement
Honestly it sucks that Cormani pulled his shenanigans. This was the #4 class, a friggin TOP 5 class, and his mother and company pulled that stunt.

I don't care what you say, it put a damper on this class. This was arguably going to be the best set of talent ever signed on paper for a Miami class.

Now I don't necessarily think him not coming is going to effect the 2023 season much as the new OC, TVD, and portal additions will have a much bigger effect on this upcoming season. It was more about optics and overall potential of the class later on.
Yes I agree it was bad to lose the best player in the country.

Advertisement

Games are won in the trenches. We did Amazing!

Advertisement
Back