National Signing Day Livestream

Advertisement
And here’s the underrated topic that is probably the most important in all this - We really only lost 1 commit - OL Broussard.

We likely lose blue chip RB Riley to Bama but we flip a blue chip LB from UF.

So to go 7-5 and STILL only be -1 on the flip chart with a strong possibility of breaking even if Blount flips to us - that’s a really big deal.

And here’s the underrated topic that is probably the most important in all this - We really only lost 1 commit - OL Broussard.

We likely lose blue chip RB Riley to Bama but we flip a blue chip LB from UF.

So to go 7-5 and STILL only be -1 on the flip chart with a strong possibility of breaking even if Blount flips to us - that’s a really big deal.
We flipped a lot of guys this year and yeah even back to last year we haven’t let many get away once they’re locked in. That’s pretty wild

Advertisement
Zero respect for any local kid who turns his back on his city to chase clout and bags. Also **** Ohio State especially for Terry Porter. I don't wish this kid well at all, he's not one of us.
He may not be one of us; but I don't wish him or anyone else any bad. Just hope that we see him eventually and we can lock him down and beat Ohio.... bad!

Wish he would've picked the good guys, but it's hard for me to hate on a kid like this. Hope he hits the transfer portal next year!
I was told it was mostly dad's doing. Kid was really torn. He wanted to stay in Miami, but his dad kept pushing the "osu-nfl wr pipeline". Had dad given his blessing, no question in my mind that Smith would've signed with the good guys today. For some reason, this recruitment reminded me a little of Tyrique Stevenson's recruitment a few years back. GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
There won't be another Jeremiah Smith next cycle. This is the biggest recruiting fail in Miami history.
Hey mods, this prick is spamming everything.

i get being upset but he’s being a total vag

Mad Df GIF by UMC - Stream Black Better

Advertisement
Conspiracy theory time…..
Pate has been pretending to be a Miami Ally while really being in OSUs pockets. See below- Pate was reading our board and saw all of the JJ to Miami smoke. He showed Day the posts, prompting OSU to make the final call and up the money to the point of no return. JJ accepts and sticks with OSU despite being ready to commit to Miami!!!!

Too much cafecito this morning 😵‍💫

IMG_1717.jpeg

Advertisement
He may not be one of us; but I don't wish him or anyone else any bad. Just hope that we see him eventually and we can lock him down and beat Ohio.... bad!

I don't wish him anything at all, I don't know the kid outside of the fact that he's a football player.

So just as a football player, he's now Miami's competition and I don't wish him well in that realm. If he succeeds, he makes it more likely that the next JS will also follow him to Ohio State. So I hope he fails at football.

As a person in his life outside of football, I don't really care since he's just another random to me, but I do wish him well just like I wish everyone well.

Advertisement
Back